• Reklama

Tu uzyskasz pomoc w tłumaczeniu

Dowiesz się tu jak robić zakupy na aliexpress, jak płacić na aliexpress, czy zapłacisz cło i Vat, co robić jak telefon zostanie zatrzymany przez celników, jak odesłać telefon do chin, jak prowadzić spór na aliexpress, zwrot płatności z aliexpress, reklamacje, gdzie śledzić przesyłki i nie przegapisz też promocji na aliexpress i innych chińskich sklepach.
Regulamin działu
Zakładając nowy watek upewnij się, czy taki sam temat nie został już poruszony na forum (w tym celu użyj opcji 'szukaj')
Nowo tworzone wątki: w złych działach/na poruszane wcześniej tematy/z pytaniami na które już wielokrotnie udzielono odpowiedz będą ZAMYKANE / USUWANE

Re: Tu uzyskasz pomoc w tłumaczeniu

Postprzez Sebastiankkk » 25 kwi 2016, o 10:35

Witam
Proszę o przetłumaczenie:

Dear Friend
Thanks for your order!
There are some friendly reminders:
1, Please make sure the consignee's information is correct, including the address, zip code and phone number! Russian customers are supposed to give full name.
2, Please check if your address is remote area here if you choose DHL:http://raslist.dhl.com/jsp/first.jsp. Please pay 30USD remote area fee here if it's remote area: http://www.aliexpress.com/store/product ... 78548.html
3, Please tell us how much we should declare for the customs if you choose DHL(The EU customers can leave it).
4, Please learn the processing time and delivery time here: http://www.aliexpress.com/store/product ... 69075.html
5, Please leave us message if you want a sealed box. Otherwise we will unseal the box to do "Quality Control", flash the multi-language ROM and install Google play! The original box from Xiaomi, Meizu, Huawei(Honor), ZUK, ZTE(Nubia), Oneplus, OPPO, Letv are sealed. They are only with English and without Google play.
6, Please double check if the network works with your carrier if your order is cellphone. This is very important! You can check here: http://www.willmyphonework.net/
7, Please leave us message if the order is gift. We will give priority to your order.
Please ignore the reminders if everything is fine.
Sincerely, Top One Team

Dear Friend
Good day!
Thanks for your order!
There is a Tip:
Delivery time will take 18-60 days by Singapore Post/AliExpress Standard Shipping(Free Shipping). "Free Shipping" doesn't mean it's definitely safe and fast. It may take more than 2 months if you are unlucky. The rate of package loss is about 2%. You may pay Customs Duty and VAT if you are unlucky.
We recommend you choose DHL to try our "European Union Express". We guarantee there is no any Customs Duty and VAT. It will take only 4-8 working days. It's safe and fast! The value of the item is very high. It's worthy to have a better shopping experience!
Please learn more about "European Union Express" in the link below:
http://www.aliexpress.com/store/product ... 23796.html
Please pay 40USD in the link below if you would choose DHL.
For three phones ,the dhl shipping cost price for 3 phones is 69USD and we give you discount 29USD discount and you just need to pay 40USD in this link:
http://www.aliexpress.com/store/product ... 68932.html
Please make the quantity 40 pcs when you place the order.
Just ignore the tip if you keep Singapore Post/AliExpress Standard Shipping. We will ship your package if you don’t reply us within 24 hours.
Sincerely,top Team
Sebastiankkk

Telefon:: Zenfone 5 2/16

Reklama

Postprzez sensimilla » 2 maja 2016, o 18:25

witam
proszę o przetłumaczenie tekstu poniżej

drogi sprzedawco, wysłałeś mi buty w dwóch różnych rozmiar jeden lewy jest 42 drugi 41 buty przez to są nie wygodne i złe! to bardzo duże uchybienie z twojej strony i oczekuję pełnej refundacji kosztów za to obuwie a dowody przesyłam w postaci zdjęć poniżej
sensimilla

Telefon:: sony

Postprzez marcoos1 » 2 maja 2016, o 19:28

Dear seller.
You send me shoes in two different size. Left is 42, right is 41. Its not comfortable. Its a big problem for me cause my foot are the same size. Its your fault so i expect full refund from you for it. A attach photos as evidence.

BTW "niewygodne"

Autor postu otrzymał pochwałę
marcoos1
VIP

Pochwały: 84
Telefon:: samsung

Postprzez ar2rc » 4 maja 2016, o 09:18

witam. walczę ze sprzedawcą o zwrot za telefon... założyłem spór 20 dni przed końcem ochrony bo paczka została zagubiona 5 kwietnia
i napisał mi
sir
Today we called post office about your parcel status,
they feedback now parcel is in your custom,once custom clear completed.
you can wait for few days,then you will get it
now you can cancel the dispute
because you will have one chance to open dispute only for each order
so you can open dispuate afer 60 days,then we can refund you/ send a new phone,if you not get the parcel
otherwise if you have some quality issue, you will not have chance to open dispute
even you open dispute now,
you can not get refunded,we need to wait for 60 days,after our shipment.
you will get refund afer 60 days,even you open dipute now
right?
donot worry,we are doing honest business
thanks

05-04-2016 09:56 The item is ready for shipment POLAND
05-04-2016 05:07 The item is pre-advised
05-04-2016 00:00 The item is received by the shipper in the originating country

i teraz nie rozumiem , mam zamknąć spór i co dalej czekać na co ?
ar2rc
AKTYWNY

Pochwały: 4
Telefon:: sgs4
ROM: omega

Postprzez ar2rc » 5 maja 2016, o 16:05

Panowie pomożecie nie kumam o co mu chodzi... Napisał że ja mam rozmawiać z pocztą i to mój interes ?
we already ship parcel in time now parcel is in buyer's custom buyer need to talk with post office and custom to get the parcel it is buyer's responsibility to clear custom if parcel is lost due to this reason,we will not refund if any document or help buyer need from us,we will support!
ar2rc
AKTYWNY

Postprzez mortimer » 5 maja 2016, o 16:10

Tak napisał. Musisz albo z pocztą albo z UC pogadać ws. paczki. Pisał jeszcze, że jeżeli paczka zaginie po tym, jak nie załatwiłeś tematu z UC, to nie odda kasy, a jeżeli do odprawy będą potrzebne jakieś dokumenty, to pomoże.
mortimer
AKTYWNY

Pochwały: 96
Telefon:: , a w nim bateria.

Postprzez ar2rc » 5 maja 2016, o 16:16

No ale ona nawet nie trafiła do holandii
The item is ready for shipment 05-04-2016 05:07
The item is pre-advised05-04-2016 00:00
The item is received by the shipper in the originating country
Tak ginie właśnie najwięcej paczek. Co robić ?!
ar2rc
AKTYWNY

Postprzez mortimer » 6 maja 2016, o 09:27

Z tego statusu wynika, że albo zaginęła, albo wcale nie wysłał. Napisz Sprzedawcy, że z trackingu nawet nie wynika, że paczka wyszła z Chin. Skoro masz otwarty spór, a w nim żądanie pełnego zwrotu, to raczej przy tym zostań. Pamiętaj aby eskalować spór, zanim skończy się czas ochrony transakcji.
mortimer
AKTYWNY

Postprzez sensimilla » 6 maja 2016, o 20:15

witam
proszę o przetłumaczenie
drogi sprzedawco czy mogę kupić u Ciebie model czarnych butów nike thea tylko jeden lewy but chciałbym w rozmiarze us 8 eur 41 a drugi prawy us 8,5 eur 42 ???
sensimilla

Postprzez mortimer » 8 maja 2016, o 08:57

sensimilla napisał(a):Kod został ukryty, aby go zobaczyć zarejestruj się lub zaloguj!

Dear Seller, is it possible to order the nike thea black color but each shoe different size? I need left shoe us size 8 eu size 41 and right shoe us size 8.5 eu size 42. Let me know if I can make such order. Thanks.

mortimer
AKTYWNY

Postprzez sensimilla » 10 maja 2016, o 20:37

witam
proszę o przetłumaczenie
Gwrantują mi Państwo, że wyślecie do mnie lewy but w rozmiarze 41 us 8 a prawy 42 us 8,5 ? muszę mieć pewność czy tak będzie ?
sensimilla

Postprzez mortimer » 10 maja 2016, o 20:57

sensimilla napisał(a):Kod został ukryty, aby go zobaczyć zarejestruj się lub zaloguj!

Can you guarantee that you will send left shoe size 41 (US 8) and right shoe size 42 (US 8.5)? I need to be 100% sure, please confirm.

mortimer
AKTYWNY

Poprzednia stronaNastępna strona

Powrót do Zakupy w Chinach PRZEWODNIKI