• Reklama

ZTE Nubia My PRAGUE Elite 64-bit Android 5.0 4G LTE Phone

Oferta i promocje sklepu tinydeal.com

ZTE Nubia My PRAGUE Elite 64-bit Android 5.0 4G LTE Phone

Postprzez TinyDeal.com » 14 sie 2015, o 12:10

ZTE Nubia My PRAGUE Elite features a 5.2" Corning Gorilla Glass FHD Screen with a resolution of 1080x1920, with exquisite display quality and wonderful color reproduction capability, it will bring you a nice visual feast.

Snapdragon 615 64bit Octa-Core processor
Snapdragon 615 64bit Octa-core processor based on the advanced Adreno 405 OpenGL ES 3.0GPU, it is capable of running all of its Octa cores in tandem for smooth power delivery and huge gaming performance.

3GB RAM+32GB ROM Playing for entertainment
ZTE Nubia My PRAGUE Elite packed with 3GB RAM & 32GB ROM, it supports external 128GB TF card, so you can play delightfully big handset games and have your own media collection.

13MP Rear camera
When you open the ZTE Nubia My PRAGUE Elite package, you will be amazing with the appearance and hand sense, but the function take photos is more surprised, the 13MP Rear camera and LED flash creates the perfect light balance for night shots.

8MP Front Camera Pure and Natural
If you like taking photos for yourself, maybe you will fell in love with ZTE NUBIA My PRAGUE, It comes equipped with a 8 MP front camera with Face AE Technology for great performance in all light conditions.

2200mAh built-in PLIB
The thickness is only 6.55mm; the super-long standby duration frees you from battery worries. When you see the films and play the games, you cannot worry about the capacity.

More details: http://www.tinydeal.com/zte-nubia-my-pr ... 55647.html

Obrazek
TinyDeal.com
VIP

Pochwały: 2
Telefon:: S3
ROM: 1gb

Reklama

Re: ZTE Nubia My PRAGUE Elite 64-bit Android 5.0 4G LTE Phon

Postprzez minah » 22 lut 2017, o 17:26

Jest na $ 131 na Geekbuying?
minah