• Reklama

32GB pink and golden LeEco Le Pro 3 in stock

Spemall.com sklep z telefonami i elektroniką. Oferta i promocje sklepu.

32GB pink and golden LeEco Le Pro 3 in stock

Postprzez spemall.com » 2 lis 2016, o 09:59

32GB Silver LeEco Le Pro 3 is in stock. Only at $309.99!! Check out the phone at: http://bit.ly/2eTivFo

Obrazek
spemall.com
VIP

Pochwały: 1
Telefon:: Xiaomi3
ROM: 64

Reklama

Re: 【New Arrival】32GB Silver LeEco Le Pro 3 in stock

Postprzez spemall.com » 29 lis 2016, o 05:55

luk83 napisał(a):Kod został ukryty, aby go zobaczyć zarejestruj się lub zaloguj!

Hi, thanks for getting in touch. we can offer this Coupon code: spe11012 for Le pro 3.

We will offer 4% off and free 2-year EU Warranty. it is much favourable. let me know if you place an order. If you have any question, please feel free to contact us. Thanks ;-)
spemall.com
VIP

Postprzez monsiejowa » 1 gru 2016, o 23:15

Hello
Is there currently a coupon on le pro 3? 2-year warranty in Europe is still free?
monsiejowa

Telefon:: Szajsung Grand 2

Postprzez spemall.com » 2 gru 2016, o 04:51

monsiejowa napisał(a):Kod został ukryty, aby go zobaczyć zarejestruj się lub zaloguj!

Hi, thanks for getting in touch. YOU can use this coupon code: CYMO11 with 4% off + free 2-year EU warranty . The deadline is tomorrow. Sp hurry up. If you have any question, please feel free to contact us. Thanks :->
spemall.com
VIP

Postprzez mrozik87 » 4 lut 2017, o 14:57

spemall.com napisał(a):Kod został ukryty, aby go zobaczyć zarejestruj się lub zaloguj!

Hi, thanks for getting in touch. YOU can use this coupon code: CYMO11 with 4% off + free 2-year EU warranty . The deadline is tomorrow. Sp hurry up. If you have any question, please feel free to contact us. Thanks :->

Hi,

Is it possible to receive 4% off (or more ofc ;) ) + 2 year EU warranty free coupon? Is the Silver version 4/32 available in Your store right now?

Thx,
Maciej
mrozik87

Telefon:: aaa

Postprzez spemall.com » 5 lut 2017, o 10:50

mrozik87 napisał(a):Kod został ukryty, aby go zobaczyć zarejestruj się lub zaloguj!

Hi, i am sorry that we cannot offer 4% off +free 2 year EU warranty. Silver version 4/32GB Le Pro 3 is out of stock. how about golden and pink version? look forward to your reply. thanks
spemall.com
VIP

Postprzez mrozik87 » 5 lut 2017, o 14:42

spemall.com napisał(a):Kod został ukryty, aby go zobaczyć zarejestruj się lub zaloguj!

Hi, i am sorry that we cannot offer 4% off +free 2 year EU warranty. Silver version 4/32GB Le Pro 3 is out of stock. how about golden and pink version? look forward to your reply. thanks

There is no information on the site, that it's out of stock, I can easily choose it from available versions... Golden or pink versions are not acceptable.
mrozik87

Telefon:: aaa

Postprzez TropicalPunch » 6 lut 2017, o 04:10

Hello Spemall,

I am interested in purchase of the Pink version of LeEco Le Pro 3 4/32Gb. Is it possible to receive 4% off + 2 year EU warranty free coupon?
Thank you in advance for your reply.

Best regards,
Tropical Punch
TropicalPunch

Telefon:: Samsung

Postprzez spemall.com » 6 lut 2017, o 04:49

mrozik87 napisał(a):Kod został ukryty, aby go zobaczyć zarejestruj się lub zaloguj!

There is no information on the site, that it's out of stock, I can easily choose it from available versions... Golden or pink versions are not acceptable.

the information is not updated. but you can ask us. we will reply you as soon as possible, no worry. :-) ;-)
FaceBook Page | Youtube Page

Hot Deals: Xiaomi Mi5S | Xiaomi Mi Note 2 | Xiaomi Mix
spemall.com
VIP

Postprzez spemall.com » 6 lut 2017, o 04:53

TropicalPunch napisał(a):Kod został ukryty, aby go zobaczyć zarejestruj się lub zaloguj!

Hi, i am sorry that we cannot offer 4% off +free 2 year EU warranty. we can offer this coupon code: YIM1ML to you if you choose 2 year warranty in Europe. look forward to your early reply. thanks ;-)
spemall.com
VIP

Postprzez TropicalPunch » 6 lut 2017, o 05:18

Hi, i am sorry that we cannot offer 4% off +free 2 year EU warranty. we can offer this coupon code: YIM1ML to you if you choose 2 year warranty in Europe. look forward to your early reply. thanks ;-)

Thank you for your reply. Could you please explain what are the conditions of the warranty in Europe? How long the procedure takes and is there any additional costs for a repair?
Could you also confirm or not that any alterations such as upgrades, modding with custom ROMs, rooting or flashing the Android device with other firmware will automatically void the device's warranty? Thanks!
TropicalPunch

Telefon:: Samsung

Postprzez spemall.com » 6 lut 2017, o 10:35

TropicalPunch napisał(a):Kod został ukryty, aby go zobaczyć zarejestruj się lub zaloguj!

Hi, if you buy 2-year warranty in Europe, then we will guarantee to fix it if there is sth wrong with the phone within 2 years. if there is sth wrong with the phone within 15 days, we will pay the return shipping fee, but it happens more than 15 days, then the customers need to pay the shipping fee. the upgrades and rooting won;t accept the warranty.

If you have any question, please feel free to contact us. Thanks, have a nice day. ;-) :-)
spemall.com
VIP

Następna strona

Powrót do Spemall.com