• Reklama

ZOPO ZP998 review

Promocje i oferta sklepu GearBest.com

ZOPO ZP998 review

Postprzez Gearbest » piątek, 5 września 2014, 09:24

Item:http://www.gearbest.com/cell-phones/pp_31035.html
Coupon Code:ZP998
Coupon Price:$269.99

The device has a 5.5 inch 1080p display, a Mediatek MT6592 octa core processor clocked at 1.7 GHz, and 2 GB of RAM. Their is a memory expansion slot, OTG, NFC, and the phone is powered by a 2400 mAh battery.
Obrazek

The display on the ZP998 really is amazing. The colors are so brilliant and bright and the viewing angles are excellent. Even when the screen is put onto auto, it remains quite bright. There aren’t many phones you run across that really make you take notice, but without a doubt, Zopo has done an outstanding job choosing a proper LCD for the ZP998
Obrazek

Zopo have modified the ROM and UI this time around, but I really liked it. They didn’t do so much that I was lost in the changes but just enough for me realize it was different. The icons have an iPhone feel to them but you still keep all of the flexibility of Android. You can’t add widgets by long pressing on the screen, but if you go to your main app menu the widget section is still there to be used. Also, the system and pull down menus have blue text on a white background which is a simple but a nice change from the norm.
Obrazek

I tested the video capabilities with 1080p, 720p, and Youtube. There was no lagging or stuttering on any of the files I used. The MT6592 handles any media you throw at it with ease. Whether the new Clearmotion technology that automatically converts frame rates played any part in that is uncertain, but the results were good.
Obrazek

RAM: 2GB
ROM: 16GB
Gravity/Light/Proximity Sensing System
FM/MP3/MP4/Bluetooth/GPS/NFC Function Supported
Note: This phone will only work with GSM+WCDMA networks: GSM 850/900/1800/1900MHz WCDMA 850/1900/2100MHz
Jeśli masz jakieś pytania dotyczące Naszej oferty lub przesyłki - napisz śmiało Prywatną Wiadomość (po polsku) - z przyjemnością Ci odpiszę.
Gearbest
VIP

Pochwały: 1

Reklama

Powrót do GearBest.com