• Reklama

You suck :-D

Oferta i promocje sklepu coolicool.com

You suck :-D

Postprzez TLasky » poniedziałek, 23 marca 2015, 23:21

Your so-called "Panic sales" is a bullshit- I'm gonna leave You reviews wherever I can, and this is my short story:

I've ordered Cube Talk X9 with a promotional price (as also recommend it for some telchina.pl users) and after few days You've told me that it is not in stock, and tried to push me other tablet with it's regular price :-D- that was a joke no. 1

I asked how long should I wait until ordered item will be in stock and Your answer was "Never"- joke no. 2.

I've tried to convince You to send me some less valuable item instead of the one I've ordered (it was a cellphone that costs 145$, Cube regular price was 182$)- You answer was "No way" with no any futher sensible offers to solve the situation- joke no. 3.

You've offered me 20$ coupon for an order... over 200$ :-D or 5$ for 50$, what is quite funny, cause I can get that kind of coupon from almost every seller for simple request :-)- joke no. 4

I was tired with your silly offers and asked for the refund and right now what can I see? Cube Talk X9 is in stock and You're gonna send it to some people- joke no. 5.

To be honest- You're the worst chinese shop I've ever used, even at the very end I've gave You one last chance to keep the face with adjusting price of my order from 107$ to 85$ but for 3 days You didn't even answer me about this. Ignoring your customer is probably the worst thing that every seller can do. That whole situation is a joke no. 6

3 jokes is a reason good enough to avoid the seller, this time You've doubled it :-P. I would like to warn the people about "deals" with coolicool, unless You're not a rock-patient (as the guy that will finally has his table send) You'll only loose money on the exchange spreads.

Thomas

Autor postu otrzymał pochwałę
"Coś się kończy, coś się zaczyna..."

Martwić się o to ile pali sportowe auto, to jak myśleć czy prostytutka którą grzmocisz Cię kocha :-D
TLasky
VIP

Pochwały: 80

Reklama

Re: You suck :-D

Postprzez adamson » poniedziałek, 23 marca 2015, 23:38

I think this shop is absolutelly just a joke. I've also bought this tablet on flash sale which was fake sale.

Wysłane z mojego Titans2_DG700
adamson
AKTYWNY

Pochwały: 10

Postprzez TLasky » poniedziałek, 23 marca 2015, 23:51

The story says that there is 1 or even 2 guys that will finally (after last final battle, when item was back in stock and after kind asking coolicool tried to lie them that "No, it's not" :-D) get theirs tablets (time will tell... I hope they will). That seems to be some kind of a fair customer treating policy :-D. This review will be also published in polish language in telchina.pl thread that concerns opinions about the shops in China. Probably this thread here will be removed by the admin, but I hope it will not happened until You saw it and what can I say? Shame on You coolicool.

T.
"Coś się kończy, coś się zaczyna..."

Martwić się o to ile pali sportowe auto, to jak myśleć czy prostytutka którą grzmocisz Cię kocha :-D
TLasky
VIP

Pochwały: 80

Postprzez coolicool » wtorek, 24 marca 2015, 14:32

TLasky napisał(a):Your so-called "Panic sales" is a bullshit- I'm gonna leave You reviews wherever I can, and this is my short story:

I've ordered Cube Talk X9 with a promotional price (as also recommend it for some telchina.pl users) and after few days You've told me that it is not in stock, and tried to push me other tablet with it's regular price :-D- that was a joke no. 1

I asked how long should I wait until ordered item will be in stock and Your answer was "Never"- joke no. 2.

I've tried to convince You to send me some less valuable item instead of the one I've ordered (it was a cellphone that costs 145$, Cube regular price was 182$)- You answer was "No way" with no any futher sensible offers to solve the situation- joke no. 3.

You've offered me 20$ coupon for an order... over 200$ :-D or 5$ for 50$, what is quite funny, cause I can get that kind of coupon from almost every seller for simple request :-)- joke no. 4

I was tired with your silly offers and asked for the refund and right now what can I see? Cube Talk X9 is in stock and You're gonna send it to some people- joke no. 5.

To be honest- You're the worst chinese shop I've ever used, even at the very end I've gave You one last chance to keep the face with adjusting price of my order from 107$ to 85$ but for 3 days You didn't even answer me about this. Ignoring your customer is probably the worst thing that every seller can do. That whole situation is a joke no. 6

3 jokes is a reason good enough to avoid the seller, this time You've doubled it :-P. I would like to warn the people about "deals" with coolicool, unless You're not a rock-patient (as the guy that will finally has his table send) You'll only loose money on the exchange spreads.

Thomas

hi friend,

i am Adia, the manager of coolicool.com, today i see this thread, i think there are some misunderstanding:)

sometimes we do not do perfectly, this time it is our fault that we made a mistake, also some misunderstanding which caused this situation.

we apologize for what had happened, sorry for the trouble we had made.

if any one have complain about our service or other things, welcome to send me a PM, please find Adia, then after i see, i will help you:)

my friend TLasky, sorry again, hope we can forget all and start a new friendship:) if you need anything welcome to find me:)

have a nice day, i know you are a good person, thank you for your understanding and support :-D

Adia
$199.99 for Elephone S7

Obrazek
coolicool
AKTYWNY

Pochwały: 2

Postprzez bartazzz » wtorek, 24 marca 2015, 14:43

it is better to give our member some discount instead of naming him "good person".

Autor postu otrzymał pochwałę
zanim napiszesz post użyj funkcji SZUKAJ!!!
bartazzz
VIP

Pochwały: 84

Powrót do coolicool.com