• Reklama

YI 4K ACTION CAMERA 2 USER EXPERIENCE REVIEW

Geekbuying

YI 4K ACTION CAMERA 2 USER EXPERIENCE REVIEW

Postprzez Geekbuying » piątek, 20 maja 2016, 09:22

Obrazek

YI Technology released the latest version of the camera named YI 4K action camera (or YI action camera 2). It has a 2.19inch Retina touch screen, is smooth to operate and the screen is sensitive. As for its appearance, it’s totally different with GoPro camera. It has one home button to turn off / on. We can operate on the touch screen. When it works , the feeling is like iPhone.
YI 4K camera has compact design , large touch screen. Compare with Gopro camera from the appearance, YI 4K action camera is like iPhone and Gopro is like Nokia.

Obrazek

Obrazek

Obrazek

I operated Gopro camera at first time. I got dizzy with three buttons and often made mistakes.

Obrazek

YI 4K camera is popular with young people.

Obrazek

One button to turn off/on. Long press the button to turn on. 3 seconds to take video.

Obrazek

For outside China mainland market, we recommend international version YI 4K action camera.

Obrazek

Slid to the right for entering the recent shooting mode; slid to the left for returning the current shooting mode.

Obrazek

Press home button 3 seconds to shoot. You can slid up and down or around.

Obrazek

Slide up and down, It is WiFi, Bluetooth remote control, lock screen and shutdown shortcut icon.

Obrazek

Click’ setting’ at the low right corner of ‘common shoot’ . You can see a series of shooting specifications such as resolution, color balance, ISO, exposure compensation etc.

Obrazek

Some additional hardware can be set by middle button. The lens distortioncorrection is most used, which can turn wide-angel lens into common lens, then shoot.

Obrazek

In shooting mode, many kinds of parameters can be adjusted, including the shooting frequency up to 30 frames per second.

Obrazek

Thanks for the review.

Geekbuying.com
Buy One Get One Free TV BOX!! -->>Click

Leagoo Christmas Sale -- Smart Phone low to $59.99

Elephone Ivory -->> $12.12 To Grab One
Geekbuying
VIP

Reklama

en.001phone.cn=

Powrót do Geekbuying.com