• Reklama

Xiaomi Redmi 3S was released and supports fingerprint

Spemall.com sklep z telefonami i elektroniką. Oferta i promocje sklepu.

Xiaomi Redmi 3S was released and supports fingerprint

Postprzez spemall.com » środa, 30 marca 2016, 06:17

According to the news released by Redmi weibo official account yesterday evening, Xiaomi Redmi 3 with stars design will be upgraded. And the smartphone after upgrading is probably Xiaomi Redmi 3S already netted the ministry and joins the fingerprint identification.

Obrazek
Obrazek

As for the exterior aspect, the smartphone is almost the same as Xiaomi Redmi 3. It is adopted with metal fuselage design and plaid stars on the back. The measurement is 139.3 x 69.6 x 8.5 mm, it is lighter than Xiaomi Redmi 3’s. It is 143G. The main difference is that fingerprint recognition on the back.
Obrazek
Obrazek

According to the information from the ministry of industry database, this smartphone has consistent basic configuration with Xiaomi Redmi 3’s. It carries 1.5GHz 8 cores processor (Snapdragon 616 or MTK MT6753), memory combinations of 2GB RAM+16GB ROM and 5 inch 720p screen. Plus, it is equipped with 5MP front camera and 13MP rear camera. The battery capacity is 4000 mah, running on Android 5.1.1 MIUI.

Check out the phone at: http://www.spemall.com/Xiaomi-Redmi-3S- ... int_g.html
spemall.com
VIP

Pochwały: 1

Reklama

Powrót do Spemall.com