• Reklama

Xiaomi Redmi 3A has confirmed and it will support VoLTE tech

Spemall.com sklep z telefonami i elektroniką. Oferta i promocje sklepu.

Xiaomi Redmi 3A has confirmed and it will support VoLTE tech

Postprzez spemall.com » czwartek, 26 maja 2016, 11:18

Although in the first half of year Xiaomi has been focused on digging up high-end market, for the low-end series of Redmi, there is no plan at all. A few days ago, a list of China mobile models that supports VoLTE includes Xiaomi Redmi 3A unexpectedly, which not only means Redmi 3A will support VoLTE and it is likely to be released soon.
Obrazek
Redmi 3A seems to have won the MIIT certification. The look is similar with Redmi 3. .At the same time, it carries eight core 1.5 GHz processor, built-in 2GB of ram and 16GB extensible storage, 13MP rear camera and 5MP front-facing camera. It includes 4000mAh and double 4G network.

A code-named "Xaiomi Land" product also appears in GFXBench database. The device is considered to be Redmi 3A. But the configuration is a slightly different from MIIT’s. for example, "Xaiomi Land" carries Snapdragon 435 1.4GHz eight-core processor and built-in 3GB of memory. As Redmi series model, the price of Redmi 3A should not be too high. So you might as well guess?
spemall.com
VIP

Pochwały: 1

Reklama

Powrót do Spemall.com