• Reklama

Xiaomi Mi Note Pro with Snapdragon 810

Spemall.com sklep z telefonami i elektroniką. Oferta i promocje sklepu.

Xiaomi Mi Note Pro with Snapdragon 810

Postprzez spemall.com » wtorek, 15 grudnia 2015, 10:06

Obrazek
Qualcomm Snapdragon 810, the most expensive and most powerful phone processor ever.
Obrazek
Octa-core 64-bit processor (quad-core A57 + Quad-core A53). Smart your life with ease.
Obrazek
Obrazek
Mi Note Pro GPU: Adreno 430
Obrazek
The best flagship phone built on Snapdragon 810. LPDDR4 is the latest and best RAM standard for mobile phones, 70% faster and 35% more expensive than LPDDR3.
Obrazek
Antutu benchmark of Mi Note pro. Geekbench3 4086, 3D Mark 25503, CFBench 75757, Vellamo 2298.
Obrazek
How do we work on the heating system of Mi Note pro, with a super slim body of 6.95 mm? To solve the heating issue of Snapdragon 810. Our engineers optimized the phone structure to dissipate the heat more evenly. Heat conductivity of CPU has been lifted and 4 graphite cooling fins are inserted inside, one of them being double-layered. Playing games for 20 minutes? The temperature on the back is 36.3℃, lower than that of human body. Xiaomi has applied for 5 heat conductivity patents.
Obrazek

Click here for more details: http://www.spemall.com/Xiaomi-Note-4G-L ... ROM_g.html
spemall.com
VIP

Pochwały: 1

Reklama

en.001phone.cn=

Powrót do Spemall.com