• Reklama

Xiaomi Mi Note Pro Specs:Brand New Screen&Stronger Processor

Spemall.com sklep z telefonami i elektroniką. Oferta i promocje sklepu.

Xiaomi Mi Note Pro Specs:Brand New Screen&Stronger Processor

Postprzez spemall.com » piątek, 11 grudnia 2015, 09:19

The Xiaomi Mi Note Pro could be the successor to the Mi Note, which challenged the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 and Apple iPhone 6 Plus. The Mi Note Pro looks the same on the outside of since the Mi Note, but they come in many much-appreciated additional features.
Obrazek
The screen for the Mi Note Pro will be upgraded to 2K. The Five.7-inch screen presenting an answer of 2,560 x 1,440 pixels, up from your full-HD screen the Mi Note has. The screen also employs Xiaomi’s Sunlight Display technology, making the screen considerably more visible when it’s used outdoors.
Obrazek
Designed to become premium smartphone, the Mi Note Pro ditches every one of the plastic that Xiaomi uses on its lower-end devices and uses only aluminum and glass. This is the same build that this Mi Note uses, but it is made in yet another good color, gold. The Mi Note Pro is slightly thinner as opposed to iPhone 6 Plus. Additionally, the Mi Note Pro’s camera won’t protrude from your device enjoy it does about the iPhone 6 Plus.

The Mi Note Pro has a curved visible on both the back and front with the device.

Stepping to the Snapdragon 810 processor, the Mi Note Pro is now offering an octa-core processor that runs at 2 GHz. This is actually the same processor found in the HTC One M9 as well as the LG G Flex 2.

The Mi Note Pro incorporates 4 GB of RAM as well as a roomy 64 GB of internal storage. Xiaomi thought we would ditch the tiny 16 GB models to the Pro. There is no microSD slot, but 64 GB of storage ought to be plenty for most users.

A huge battery may also be featured for that Mi Note Pro. These,090 mAh battery should last for a while, when battery gets low, it charges quickly because of fast charging capabilities.

Special offer on Xiaomi Mi Note Pro with US$140 off. Come grab it.

Get more details at: http://www.spemall.com/Xiaomi-Note-4G-L ... ROM_g.html
spemall.com
VIP

Pochwały: 1

Reklama

en.001phone.cn=

Powrót do Spemall.com