• Reklama

Xiaomi Mi Note 4G LTE Smartphone 3GB 64GB 5.7 Inch In Stock

Spemall.com sklep z telefonami i elektroniką. Oferta i promocje sklepu.

Xiaomi Mi Note 4G LTE Smartphone 3GB 64GB 5.7 Inch In Stock

Postprzez spemall.com » czwartek, 12 lutego 2015, 12:11

No one can deny Xiaomi market position. Recently, Xiaomi launched its latest 5.7 inch large screen smartphone -- Xiaomi MI Note, it is equipped with Snapdragon 801 quad-core processors and so on excellent configuration. The battery capacity is 3000 mah, it is also built-in 3GB RAM + 16GB/64GB ROM, now, 64GB version Xiaomi MI Note is in stock At SpeMall!

Xiaomi MI Note adopted new design style, double-sided glass panel + metal frame, the whole machine look fashionable and chic, elegant. In terms of configuration, it is equipped with a 5.7 -inch full 1080P HD screen, it is the largest screen in Xiaomi smartphone products, carrying Snapdragon 801 quad-core processors.

In additon, Xiaomi MI Note is also equipped with 4.0 megapixel front-facing camera and rear 13.0 megapixel camera (supports optical image stabilization), and it support the double card double stay and 4G LTE high-speed network. In the software, this phone is also equipped with based on the Google Android depth customized MIUI 6 systems, the interface style is clear and chic, and it has many useful little feature, the whole smartphone operation is smooth! Below I will show you this smartphone performance test, through this information, you will know Xiaomi MI Note better.

Buying Link: http://www.spemall.com/Xiaomi-Note-4G-LTE-Smartphone-Dual-Camera-GPS-Bluetooth-5-7-Inch-1920-x-1080pixels-IPS-Retina-Screen-3GB-RAM_g.html

Obrazek

Obrazek

Obrazek

Obrazek

Obrazek
spemall.com
VIP

Pochwały: 1

Reklama

en.001phone.cn=

Powrót do Spemall.com