• Reklama

Who is stronger? Letv 1s VS Xiaomi Redmi Note 3

Spemall.com sklep z telefonami i elektroniką. Oferta i promocje sklepu.

Who is stronger? Letv 1s VS Xiaomi Redmi Note 3

Postprzez spemall.com » czwartek, 10 grudnia 2015, 11:55

The leading role of this article - Letv 1s super mobile phone and Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 high-end version was successively released at the end of October and November. Compared to the other models, both are hot products with high cost performance, and many other traits. Especially I need to point out that while Letv 1s super mobile phone and Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 was released at different time, but their price is similar.

For the appearance, Letv 1s and Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 are in accordance with the current contracted rounded design concept. In comparison, the fuselage of 1s is slightly hale and hearty, and Redmi Note 3 is more tactful, especially the processing of the back of the fuselage. In fact, in terms of appearance, the highlight of the two phones is that the metal material was introduced. Among them, Letv 1s sports metal integration body. The specific material is 6 aviation aluminum formed with multi-channel process.
Obrazek
It is pointed out especially that Letv 1s adopted unique double C Angle processing. In simple terms, a small C Angle is added on the edge of the screen of large Angle of C peripheral edges. It effectively reveals the unique texture of metal material, and the box in the fuselage for unibody design, which is slightly different compared with red rice Note 3. Redmi Note 3 features metal fuselage and three-step design. Metal provides a strong protection for the mobile phone, and also the handfeeling is high grade compared to the texture of the plastic body.
Obrazek
In order not to affect the normal cell signal transmission, the back metal fuselage of Letv 1s and Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 adopt a three-step design, which is both a major common. In fact, this is also the mainstream of the current mobile phone. In terms of visual level, this design to some extent affects the degree of the aesthetic feeling of the fuselage. However, in the face of the most fundamental signal transmission problem, the trade-off of design is also understandable. What's more, two phones on the fuselage spray processing, are trying to make up the space on the physical plane.
spemall.com
VIP

Pochwały: 1

Reklama

Powrót do Spemall.com