• Reklama

WHAT IS THE NEW DIRECTION FOR IWORK 10 FLAGSHIP TAKES CUBE?

Geekbuying

WHAT IS THE NEW DIRECTION FOR IWORK 10 FLAGSHIP TAKES CUBE?

Postprzez Geekbuying » piątek, 15 kwietnia 2016, 10:03

Obrazek

In comparison with i7 Stylus, [url="http://www.geekbuying.com/item/Cube-iWork10-Flagship-Dual-OS-Windows10---Android-5-1-4GB-64GB-10-1-inch-Ultrabook-Tablet-PC-Intel-Cherry-Trail-Z8300-Quad-Core-1-84GHz-IPS-1920-1200---Deep-Blue-363783.html"]iWork 10 Flagship[/url] seems downright slimmer in size, but the material and design of both are almost identical. With two hands, it’s comfortable to hold, even while reading for hours.

User Experience

iWork 10 is backed up by 6 modes: tablet, notebook, stylus, tent, standing and fold, amongst which tent and standing modes achieved by turning the tablet over when connecting it with the keyboard. It is believed that notebook mode is favored by the majority.

Interestingly, the tablet can be attatched to the keyboard dock in both directions.

Even if being paired with a keyboard, it keeps in shape as an ultra-thin notebook would do, without attracting too much attention. However, it might add to the weight, making it slightly tricky for a single hand.

Underneath the surface, it surpasses notebooks in damping performance so as to save worries about falling mishaps.

Both LED indicators are developed with appropriate lighting, neither too dim, nor too dazzling.

What`s more, the practical USB ports at both sides are designed for extensions including U disk, mouse, USBKey, in addition to most hard drives (data transfer rate limited to USB2.0 standard ).

During the first boot, 3 video shortcuts would pop up to guide the user in tablet resetting. It`s imperfect in some ways, but you will love every inch of it.
-----------------------------------Presale Table Recommend List-------------------------

1, Cube iWork12
Dual OS Windows10 + Android 5.1
12.2 inch
RAM4GB/ROM64GB
2in1 Ultrabook Tablet Intel Cherry Trail Z8300
Quad Core
1.84GHz IPS 1920*1200 HDMI
Presale Price: $289.79

Obrazek

2, Teclast TBook 10
Dual OS Windows 10 + Android 5.1
10.1 inch
RAM4GB/ROM64GB
2in1 Tablet Intel Cherry Trail Z8300
Quad Core
1.84GHz IPS 1920*1200 HDMI
Presale Price: $219.52

The most important: a, Keyboard build-in Battery Extends standby Time.
b, Self-powered keyboard.
c, Reversed charging for Table PC.

Actually, i like Teclast TBook 10 more, because i think Teclast TBook 10& Cube iWork12 have the same specification. Maybe 2in1 Table fans who can tell me the differents?

Obrazek

3,Jumper EZpad Mini3
Windows 10
8.0 inch
RAM2GB/ROM32GB
Tablet Intel Cherry Trail Z8300
Quad Core 1.84GHz IPS
1280*800 HDMI
Presale Price: $99.99

Obrazek
Buy One Get One Free TV BOX!! -->>Click

Leagoo Christmas Sale -- Smart Phone low to $59.99