• Reklama

UMi Touch Specs, Features, Release date, and Price

Spemall.com sklep z telefonami i elektroniką. Oferta i promocje sklepu.

UMi Touch Specs, Features, Release date, and Price

Postprzez spemall.com » poniedziałek, 22 lutego 2016, 11:07

UMi is to release the UMi Touch smartphone on 20th March of this year. The importance of the UMi Touch is that the device is a user defined one. This means UMi have used information gathered from fans to make their device the best fit for the smartphone lovers. They are to take the device to the next level by giving the users a chance to create their own customized smartphone manufactured by UMi. The company had accepted a clean and neat design which feel comfy on the hands. The UMi Touch has a similarity to the Meizu MX5 in design. It doesn’t mean they copied the design of the Meizu. But the final output made them look similar in design.

The metal body is the main attraction of the device. The curved smooth edges make it differ from the rectangular devices which are hard to hold without dropping. The size and finish of the UMi Touch also made to fit the device on the hands of users. The edge radius is very identical to the iPhone 6s. The external look meets the royal world class look as in any other UMi smartphones.

The device consists of a 1.5 GHz MT6753 chipset which powered by a 3GB RAM and a 16GB ROM. Details regarding the external storage are not yet out. But we may expect a 64 or 128GB of expandability of the storage. Android 6.0 Marshmallow is the best chance in the OS slot of this phone. Not yet confirmed, but it is a trend in the modern day high-end devices. So, the UMi may also incorporate it in the Touch too. The device will be fueled by a 3800 or 4000mAh battery which sounds like a good one to feed your smartphone for hours.

A 5.5 inch FHD harp display rules the front portion with a front camera. The clarity of the front facing camera is not yet out but in the opposite side, there is a 13.0 MP primary camera with some decent picture taking ability. Under the hood, there are the latest connectivity solutions including the 4G LTE. It also includes all the basic connectivity features like 3G, 2G, GPS, Bluetooth, Wifi with dual band etc…

Obrazek

UMi Touch Smartphone Specifications

CPU: 1.5 GHz MT6753 chipset
GPU: Not yet out
RAM: 3 GB RAM
ROM: 16 GB ROM
External memory: SD Card Up to (Not Confirmed Yet)
Screen size: 5.5 inch
Screen resolution: FHD Sharp display
Back camera: 13 mega-pixel
Front camera: Not revealed.
Battery Capacity: 3800 or 4000mAh
Wireless Connectivity: GPS, 4G LTE, 3G, GSM, Bluetooth, WiFi
WiFi: Dual Wifi
I/O Interface: Mini USB Slot, 3.5mm Audio Out Port
Additional Features: MP3, MP4, OTG, Gravity Sensing, Browser

Check out the phone at: http://www.spemall.com/UMI-TOUCH-Smartp ... ery_g.html
spemall.com
VIP