• Reklama

Top Cashback Offer

Spemall.com sklep z telefonami i elektroniką. Oferta i promocje sklepu.

Top Cashback Offer

Postprzez spemall.com » czwartek, 27 sierpnia 2015, 12:37

Dear Customers,

If you want the site that returns the most, Spemall is the best choice. People might prepare to scrimp and save through online shopping but sometimes it gets worse. Luckily, Here---The help is at hand! We have found an easy way for you to save money. Spemall is the most generous free cash back website which supplies up to US$100 cash back for each order. It is time to save money on purchases through online shops.
Spemall.com sells a large range of products at amazing prices. Whatever you are shopping for, you always will enjoy the best products and service we provide. If you share the shopping experience from our shop in forums or blogs, write some good reviews or unboxing videos, you will get great cash back rewards with these hot deals. We will return you US$10- US$100 cash. The review should contain the shopping experience, logistics, how you feel about the product and the after-sale service we provided. If possible, You may write any positive comments, which will be much preferred and highly appreciated..

Obrazek

Getting Started
To start earning cash back on your online shopping, just follow following info.
1, 10USD Cash back
①Share your experience or simple review about products, with the name of spemall, shop link or products link included
②Post on more than 5 different sites, the site should be related to purchase or technology ,Pls make sure the posted not be deleted and be kept the posts more than one week. After one week you will get the cash back
2, 50USD Cash back
①Share your detailed experience with the name of spemall, our shop link and products link should be included
②Post on more than 3 different sites (the sites should be PR>=2, Alexa rank<100000, the site should be related to purchase or technology, not social media) promote on social media. Pls make sure the posted not be deleted and be kept the posts more than 2 weeks. After two weeks you will get the cash back
3, 100USD Cash back
①Share your detailed experience with the name of spemall containing unboxing video and detailed review on the product, our shop link and products link included
②Post on more than 3 different sites (the sites should be PR>=4, Alexa rank<50000, the site should be relates to purchase or technology, not social media)
③Post the video on youtube. In the video you should show the purchase from spemall and have spemall link in the description.There must be more than 2000 subscribers on your youtube account. Promote on social media. Pls make sure the posted not be deleted and be kept the posts more than 2 weeks. After two weeks you will get the cash back.

Still got a question?

Can I earn cash back for free?
Yes! You can earn cash back without spending a single penny but just write any positive comment.

How does Cash back work?
When you make a purchase from us, and write your shopping experiences, your idea about our products, services or the content which relates to Spemall, then post on different sites, forum and blogs, then send us the links that you already made, after 1-2 weeks, we will send you a corresponding cash back. And each order only has one chance to get cash back.

How to submit the comments links?
Please send the links of the comments and your order number to this email: bell@spemall.com

How can I get cash back?
After your comment confirmed, we will refund the cash back from your order that you pay on spemall. If you pay by paypal balance, the cash back amount will be shown in your paypal balance. If you pay by credit card, the cash back amount will be shown in your credit card.

When will I actually get paid cash back?
For 10USD cash back, you will get paid in one week after you submit the comment and get approved by Spemall, for the 50USD and 100USD cash back, you will get paid in two weeks after you submit the comment and get approved by spemall.
spemall.com
VIP

Pochwały: 1

Reklama

Powrót do Spemall.com