• Reklama

The thinnest Octa Core Smartphone: Gionee Elife S5.5

Spemall.com sklep z telefonami i elektroniką. Oferta i promocje sklepu.

The thinnest Octa Core Smartphone: Gionee Elife S5.5

Postprzez spemall.com » poniedziałek, 8 grudnia 2014, 12:06

After the first two years of rapid development, smart phone seems to be in the bottleneck of development period, whether appearance design or functional applications, smart phone terminal market has few products, which can let a person shine at the moment of revolutionary innovation, in the aspect of hardware, screen is more and more bigger, more and more HD, CPU core is becoming more and more, mobile phone camera pixels is higher and higher, this is the traditional trend, and in appearance design, more and more mobile phone toward the without borders and thin development, so where is the limit of the ultra-thin?

Obrazek

Gionee Elife S5.5 fuselage thickness: 5.55 mm

Gionee is ultra-thin mobile phones a great facilitator, Elife 5.5 is Gionee the thinnest phones, it laid this series style.

Obrazek

As the first ELIFE S series mobile phone, Gionee Elife S5.5 fuselage thickness is 5.55 mm, carrying the Cortex A7 architecture octa core processor, 2GB RAM + 16GB ROM combination, 5.0 -inch Samsung Super AMOLED 1080P screen, built-in front 5.0 megapixel + rear 13.0 megapixel double camera combination, new design Amigo2.0 system. It have blue, pink, black, white, purple five colors for optional, it is quite attractive to the young group.

Buying Link: http://www.spemall.com/Gionee-Elife-S5-5-Octa-Core-Smartphone-1-7GHz-MTK6592-Bluetooth-GPS-Dual-Camera-3G-5-0-Inch-1920-x-1080-FHD-Capacitive-Touch-Screen-2GB-16GB_g.html
spemall.com
VIP

Pochwały: 1

Reklama

en.001phone.cn=

Powrót do Spemall.com