• Reklama

The lowest! Game Smartphone MUCH G2 Only USD122.99

Spemall.com sklep z telefonami i elektroniką. Oferta i promocje sklepu.

The lowest! Game Smartphone MUCH G2 Only USD122.99

Postprzez spemall.com » wtorek, 25 listopada 2014, 12:06

IReadyGo combine mobile phones and game consoles in the era of smart phones, it launched MUCH game smartphone, the I5 / I5S and other products conquered many gamers, however, it launched the G series earlier this year, new product MUCH G2 has changed a lot, it began to meet the demand of mainstream users, it provides more popular design, the low price and the large capacity battery.

This smartphone is still in stock At SpeMall, and its price is the lowest now, it is only USD122.99, if you want to experience this smartphone, you should not miss it!

Obrazek

Compared with i5 and other products, the design of the G2 began to return to smartphone shape, but because of the keys is still to be complete, the machine is relatively long, in addition to provides plenty of space for analog stick, and key, MUCH G2 can be equipped with the larger capacity of the battery, this smartphone battery capacity is up to 4200 maH. Besides, it is equipped with a 5 inch full 720P full lamination screen, MTK6589 quad-core processors, 1GB RAM + 16GB ROM memory and 2MP / 8MP camera, support W + G double card double stay, OTG, gyroscope, electronic compass, multicolor breathing lamp and other functions.

Obrazek

This machine core part is still the game, MUCH G2 provides based on the Android depth customization MUCH UI, it integrated key mapping function, the key is complete, and it can be customized, G2 in addition to supporting the Android platform game, it can also be compatible with the PSP and numerous simulator game.

Buying Link: http://www.spemall.com/MUCH-G2-Smartphone-Bluetooth-GPS-Android-4-2-OS-MTK6589W-Quad-Core-1-2GHz-5-0-Inch-1280X720-Pixels-HD-Capacitive-Screen-RAM-1GB-ROM-16GB_g.html
spemall.com
VIP

Pochwały: 1

Reklama

en.001phone.cn=

Powrót do Spemall.com