• Reklama

The First 2K Screen 4G Smartphone - Vivo Xplay 3S

Spemall.com sklep z telefonami i elektroniką. Oferta i promocje sklepu.

The First 2K Screen 4G Smartphone - Vivo Xplay 3S

Postprzez spemall.com » czwartek, 16 października 2014, 11:54

Today's 4G network gradually popularization, if your phone does not support 4G, you will feel sorry to greet, because 4G technology theoretically support 100 MBPS - 150 MBPS downstream network bandwidth, or 12.5 MB/s to 18.75 MB/s downward speed, although it will decrease with increased using, but overall, it is faster a lot than cable broadband network speed, so the major mobile phone manufacturers at home and abroad in the second half of this year released a lot of 4G Smartphone.

With 4G gradually become mainstream, most consumers now begin to pay close attention to 4G smart phone, as we know, there are so many 4G smartphone on the market now, therefore, what's kind of 4G smartphone good for you? This is a problem, Today, I will show you one of high-end 4G smartphone, for your reference, this smartphone is Vivo Xplay 3S.

Obrazek

As a flagship smartphone at the end of 2013, vivo Xplay 3S is the world's first using 2K resolution (2560 x 1440 pixels) screen smartphone. This kind of mobile phone is also equipped with high configuration, at the same time, it still inherited the differentiation of the Hi - Fi route, it continue its acme audio-visual experience, the whole machine performance is amazing.

Vivo Xplay 3S is equipped with a 6 inch touch screen, and its resolution is 2560 x 1440 pixels, compared to the ascension of 1080 p screen, it actually is hard to find with the naked eye, but the effect is absolutely shocked. In addition, on the back of the phone, it is also using a 13.0 megapixel the closed-loop type lens, and it have F1.8 large aperture, the imaging effect is well.

Obrazek

Vivo Xplay 3S also carry a frequency of 2.3 GHz quad core processor, built-in 3GB RAM (memory), and it support 4G network. In addition, this machine used the brand-new Funtouch OS (based on Android 4.3 depth custom). This smartphone is in stock At SpeMall, its price is USD569.99!

Buying Link: http://www.spemall.com/Vivo-Xplay-3S-Quad-Core-Smartphone-Qualcomm-Snapdragon-800-Android-4-3-OS-3G-RAM-32GB-ROM-6-0-Inch-HD-2560-1440-Screen-GPS-13-0MP-Camera_g.html
spemall.com
VIP

Pochwały: 1

Reklama

Powrót do Spemall.com