• Reklama

[NEW ]T9 TV Box Android 4.4 Amlogic S812 only $79.11

Promocje i oferta sklepu GearBest.com

[NEW ]T9 TV Box Android 4.4 Amlogic S812 only $79.11

Postprzez Gearbest » środa, 14 października 2015, 13:55

[NEW ]T9 TV Box Android 4.4 Amlogic S812 Quad-core only $79.11 on gearbest !
This TV box equipped with Amlogic S812 CPU and Mali-450MP GPU, which means you will have a smooth experience when using it watching HD movie or playing game etc. 2G RAM, 8G ROM and 64G maximam extend capacity will give you enough space to do your thing without worry about it. All in all, this TV box is a good choice for you to enjoy the joy!
URL: http://www.gearbest.com/tv-box-mini-pc/pp_247247.html
Price: $79.11
Obrazek
Main Features:
● With Andriod 4.4 system, we will have high speed feedback and smooth response.
● The processor in this chip is a Amlogic S812 Quad-core with a maximum clock speed of up to 600MHz. Use the Mali-450MP as GPU. Apps have never run so smoothly.
● Support 4K x 2K ultra HD video, which brings us clearer image quality.
● Support H.265 video code, enjoy the high-resolution video even at a low-internet-speed environment.
● Support 2.4GHz / 5GHz dual band WiFi.
● HDMI 1.4 connector: You can go directly to let your TV and T9 TV Box are connected through a HDMI cable and set up your home cinema for the best 4K x 2K Full HD multimedia experience.
● Support 10M / 100M LAN.
● It integrated the latest XBMC media player software, with full functions of the multimedia entertainment.
● Bluetooth 4.0 connectivity: Easy pairing with most Bluetooth-enabled devices (computer, mobile phone, keyboard, and others).
● The box has a memory of 2GB DDR3, with 8GB nand flash, support mini SD card up to 64GB, easily enjoy many games and APKs.
● With LED indicator. Working: Blue; Standby: Red.
● Support 480i / 576i standard definition AV output.
● Infrared remote control let you enjoy your wonderful life which the wireless brings to you.
Jeśli masz jakieś pytania dotyczące Naszej oferty lub przesyłki - napisz śmiało Prywatną Wiadomość (po polsku) - z przyjemnością Ci odpiszę.
Gearbest
VIP

Pochwały: 1

Reklama

Powrót do GearBest.com