• Reklama

Support wireless charging/NFC Kingzone K1 Smartphone

Spemall.com sklep z telefonami i elektroniką. Oferta i promocje sklepu.

Support wireless charging/NFC Kingzone K1 Smartphone

Postprzez spemall.com » piątek, 21 listopada 2014, 12:05

Kingzone phones officially launched its first product Kingzone K1 in May this year, this product configuration is outstanding, it not only has high definition screen, it also supports rarely wireless charging function on the phone market, which is Kingzone the highest specification product. Kingzone K1 is very popular on the market now, this smartphone is in stock At SpeMall now, and its price is only USD269.99, if you know this smartphone configutation, then you will know its cost performance is so high! With the change of market environment, this smartphone still keep the high demand!

Obrazek

Although Kingzone is a new brand to enter the smartphone market, Kingzone K1 specification is the higher in MTK platform, and the design look good. Its thickness is 6.8 mm, the frame and the shell is the alloy material, for such thin thickness, this machine also supports battery replacement (2500 mah) and support W + G double card double stay and memory card extension, in addition, the circular arc form design chic on both ends up and down.

Obrazek

On basic configuration, Kingzone K1 have 16GB ROM + 1GB RAM/2GB memory specifications, the sreen is 5.5 inches FHD full lamination screen, it is built-in front 8.0 megapixel camera + rear 14.0 megapixel camera, it is also equipped with 1.7 GHz main frequency MT6592 octa core processor, it can support wireless charging, OTG and NFC and electronic compass and other functions, running Android 4.3 Jelly Bean systems

Buying Link: http://www.spemall.com/Kingzone-K1-Octa-Core-Smartphone-GPS-Bluetooth-NFC-OTG-Android-4-3-MTK6592-5-5-Inch-1280-720-HD-IPS-Screen-14-0MP-Back-Camera-16GB-ROM_g.html
spemall.com
VIP

Pochwały: 1

Reklama

Powrót do Spemall.com