• Reklama

Support Double 3G Octa Core Smartphone Newman K18

Spemall.com sklep z telefonami i elektroniką. Oferta i promocje sklepu.

Support Double 3G Octa Core Smartphone Newman K18

Postprzez spemall.com » środa, 19 listopada 2014, 12:12

As one of realize double 3G smartphone in MTK model, Newman K18 got the attention since it have appeared on the market, this smartphone now is in stock At SpeMall, and its price is only USD199.99, it is much cheaper than other same configuration smartphone.

Support TD-SCDMA/WCDMA/GSM is the core selling point of this smartphone, and it realize the double card double stay, card slot is the combination of a standard card + mini card, it can support 3G CARDS; This machine another highlight is, its thickness is only 6.17 mm, since Newman entering the mobile phone industry, this smartphone is the most thinnest products, the size of the whole machine is controlled well, the width and height is 69.9 and 144 mm respectively.

Obrazek

Newman K18 other aspects is also mainstream, built-in 1.7 GHz main frequency MT6592H octa core processors, with 2GB RAM + 16GB ROM memory and 5 inches 1080P full lamination screen, besides, it is also built-in front 5.0 megapixel and rear 13.0 megapixel (SONY IMX135) stack type camera, because of the thickness is thin, K18 battery capacity is not big, only 2000 mah. In addition to the above, this machine can also support dual-band WIFI, dual mic noise reduction and OTG function, including gyroscope sensor.

Only from the point of view of hardware parameters, this kind of mobile phone cost performance is high, it is a pity that the battery capacity is a little small.

Buying Link: http://www.spemall.com/Newman-K18-Smartphone-MTK6592-Octa-Core-1-7GHz-5-0-Inch-1920-x-1080-IPS-OGS-Screen-1080P-Ultra-thin-6-17mm-13MP-Sony-camera-2GB-16GB_g.html
spemall.com
VIP

Pochwały: 1

Reklama

Powrót do Spemall.com