• Reklama

Special processor PIPO T6 Only USD134.99

Spemall.com sklep z telefonami i elektroniką. Oferta i promocje sklepu.

Special processor PIPO T6 Only USD134.99

Postprzez spemall.com » czwartek, 8 stycznia 2015, 11:49

Mobile phones and tablets boundaries gradually blurred, the phone screen is bigger and bigger, while the tablet begin to introduce phone functions, such as phone, 3G/4G Internet access, phone tablet is also a feature in the tablet market.

PIPO technology was planning a new T series product line last year, this series of products are phone + 3G Internet products, after T8 / T9 products available, a new product PIPO T6 also have been launched recently, this product special place is using Mediatek's solution, which only used on the smartphones before.

Obrazek

Using MTK tablet chip phone tablet is common recently, PIPO T6 product has other way, carrying Mediatek very popular MTK6589T quad-core processors, this is very rare in phone tablet products. Thanks to MT6589T integrated 3G MODEM, PIPO T6 can support WCDMA 3G/GSM network double card double stay.

PIPO T6 screen size is 7 inch, it is IPS panel, using 1280 * 800 resolution, touch-screen support 5 points touch at the same time, besides, it is also built-in 1GB RAM and 16GB ROM memory, 3300 mah battery and 5.0 megapixel camera as well as Android 4.2 system, support the gyroscope, USB HOST, etc.

Obrazek

While it is carrying smartphone chips, the design of PIPO T6 is quite tablet style, this product thickness is thin, only 7.9 mm, it have adopted a integrated process, and it also applied to the side design, the speaker is located in the bottom of the fuselage, black + light blue color collocation is able to look good. This smartphone is in stock At SpeMall now, and its price is only USD134.99!

Buying Link: http://www.spemall.com/PiPO-T6-3G-Phone-Call-Tablet-PC-7-Inch-IPS-1280-800-Screen-MTK6589T-Android-4-2-OS-Quad-Core-Dual-Camera-Bluetooth-GPS-1GB-16GB_g.html
spemall.com
VIP

Pochwały: 1

Reklama

en.001phone.cn=

Powrót do Spemall.com