• Reklama

Small entry-level iNew U1 Smartphone Only USD62.99 For Sale

Spemall.com sklep z telefonami i elektroniką. Oferta i promocje sklepu.

Small entry-level iNew U1 Smartphone Only USD62.99 For Sale

Postprzez spemall.com » piątek, 31 października 2014, 11:52

INew phone have entered the user's line of sight, iNew have launched many fashion design models, such as iNew V3 and iNew I8000, nearly period of time, a new entry-level smartphone iNew U1 also appeared on the market, and this smartphone is in stock At SpeMall now, and it price is only USD62.99, the cost performance is so high!

Positioning different, which determine iNew U1 does not have a high configuration, like iNew V3, iNew U1 is equipped with a very small 4 inch screen for now, its resolution is 800 * 480, it also adopted MTK6572 dual-core solution, the main frequency is 1.3 GHZ, built-in 512 MB RAM and 4GB storage space, front 300000 pixel + rear 2.0 megapixel dual cameras, the standard 1440 milliampere batteries.

This machine highlights is carrying the android 4.4 kitkat system, and through the custom, interface looks more beautiful, it still can support WDMA/GSM double card double stay, and support OTG, dual-band WIFI and electronic compass, breathing light and so on.

In addition, the appearance of this smartphone look fashion, using black and white double color collocation, at the ends of the fuselage up and down the inclined design is personality.

Obrazek

Obrazek

Obrazek

Buying Link: http://www.spemall.com/iNew-U1-Smartphone-Bluetooth-GPS-Android-4-4-OS-MTK6572-Dual-Core-4-Inch-80-x-854pixels-HD-Screen-ROM-2-0MP-Camera-512MB-RAM-4GB_g.html
spemall.com
VIP

Pochwały: 1

Reklama

Powrót do Spemall.com