• Reklama

PiPO launched 7 inch Quad Core phone tablet PiPO T6

Spemall.com sklep z telefonami i elektroniką. Oferta i promocje sklepu.

PiPO launched 7 inch Quad Core phone tablet PiPO T6

Postprzez spemall.com » piątek, 24 października 2014, 11:49

Phone tablet as a "crossover" product, combining the needs of mobile communications and entertainment, it create convenient and wonderful new experience for the users, so it is very popular on the market. For this reason, recently, PiPO launched a 7 inch quad-core phone tablet PiPO T6, it have more new choice for consumers.

Obrazek

This phone tablet will carry the Mediatek quad-core processors MT6589T. MT6589T is MT6589 upgrade edition, using 28 nm process technology, Cortex-A7 architecture, nominal frequency is 1.5 GHz, built-in PowerVR SGX544MP graphics processor, frequency is 357 MHZ, performance and power consumption control is pretty good.

On the screen, T6 adopt the most advanced HFFS IPS screen technology, brightness is higher, image is more clearer, dazzle beautiful, 178-degree Visual Angle, it display high quality pictures for you. Screen resolution is 1280 x 800, PPI is up to 216, image color reduction degrees is better, visual effect is more better.

Obrazek

T6 is also built-in rear OV 5.0 megapixel camera, and support the autofocus, image is clear, it is easily to fix wonderful moments, scaning the qr code, name card is a piece of cake. At the same time, T6 is built-in 16GB storage capacity, it provide rich space for you to put various beauty pictures.

T6 have dual-mode double card double stay design, it can be inserted into the two SIM CARDS at the same time, and compatible with WCDMA and GSM two communications networks, the communication is more convenient. This tablet is in stock At SpeMall now, and its price is only USD134.99!

Buying link: http://www.spemall.com/PiPO-T6-3G-Phone-Call-Tablet-PC-7-Inch-IPS-1280-800-Screen-MTK6589T-Android-4-2-OS-Quad-Core-Dual-Camera-Bluetooth-GPS-1GB-16GB_g.html
spemall.com
VIP

Pochwały: 1

Reklama

en.001phone.cn=

Powrót do Spemall.com