• Reklama

Oneplus Two featuring fingerprint identification challenges

Spemall.com sklep z telefonami i elektroniką. Oferta i promocje sklepu.

Oneplus Two featuring fingerprint identification challenges

Postprzez spemall.com » czwartek, 9 lipca 2015, 11:50

A few days ago after the appearance of Oneplus Two Type-C cable, now there's a piece of news about this new handset. Official Oneplus yesterday released a publicity of Oneplus Two and the news is that Oneplus Two features fingerprint identification.
Obrazek
So far, fingerprint identification has almost become a standard configuration of flagship machine. Oneplus Two with this function also won't surprise people. And according to the Liu Zuohu, the speed of one plus two fingerprint identification will be faster.

Let's take a look at rumors of one plus phone 2 configurations. The phone will use the 5.7 -inch 1080 p or 2 k resolution display, carrying 810 processor, 3GB and 4GB memory. Two days ago, a rendered image was exposed.

Buy Link: http://ow.ly/Pndoh
spemall.com
VIP

Pochwały: 1

Reklama

en.001phone.cn=

Re: Oneplus Two featuring fingerprint identification challen

Postprzez spemall.com » czwartek, 9 lipca 2015, 11:51

In an official post, OnePlus says that this is the last announcement until the launch on July 27th. Let's look forward to it.
Obrazek
spemall.com
VIP

Re: Oneplus Two featuring fingerprint identification challen

Postprzez spemall.com » czwartek, 9 lipca 2015, 11:52

Details on RAM revealed by OnePlus 2
OnePlus Two will feature 4GB of LPDDR4 RAM, that's 1GB more compared to the OnePlus One which comes with 3GB RAM.
Obrazek

Obrazek
spemall.com
VIP

Powrót do Spemall.com