• Reklama

OnePlus One Smartphone launched JBL Special Version

Spemall.com sklep z telefonami i elektroniką. Oferta i promocje sklepu.

OnePlus One Smartphone launched JBL Special Version

Postprzez spemall.com » czwartek, 23 października 2014, 12:03

Mobile phones crossover is not the first time to appear on the market, but there is not too much new idea for the crossover products. Oneplus, as a new brand, it finally no reservations on the path of the crossover. Recently, OnePlus joint JBL audio equipment manufacturers in Beijing released OnePlus One Smartphone customized version and JBLE1+ headset, this version smartphone is in stock At SpeMall now, and its price is only USD449.99.

The mass-tone attune of the headphones continue OnePlus brand red, the overall design is brief and vogue, 3.5 mm L plug to ensure the reliability of the headphones, 1.2 meters long, and the frequency range is 10 to 22 KHZ, impedance is 32 Ω, such parameters is suitable for the vast majority of players, in sound quality, I believed JBL's strength. Wire rod is using the classic noodles type design, which effectively avoid the problem of winding. In addition, the net weight of only 10 g headphones, it should have good performance in the long time wearing comfort issues.

Obrazek

Obrazek

Obrazek

Buying Link: http://www.spemall.com/OnePlus-One-Smartphone-WCDMA-4G-LTE-13MP-Camera-Bluetooth-NFC-5-5-Inch-Full-HD-1920-x-1080-pixels-IPS-Screen-Android-4-4-OS-2-5GHz-Quad-Core-Qualcomm-Snapdragon-801-MSM8974AC-3G-Ram_g.html
spemall.com
VIP

Pochwały: 1

Reklama

Powrót do Spemall.com