• Reklama

Octa Core Lenovo VIBE X2 Smartphone In Stock

Spemall.com sklep z telefonami i elektroniką. Oferta i promocje sklepu.

Octa Core Lenovo VIBE X2 Smartphone In Stock

Postprzez spemall.com » środa, 10 grudnia 2014, 12:01

VIBE X2 is lenovo recently flagship product, this phone is, in addition to Meizu MX4, another using Mediatek MT6595 solution high-end mobile phone, its excellent design is one of reason to attract people eyes, it is a representative of the lenovo's industrial design.

Lenovo VIBE X2 support unicom FDD-LTE/WCDMA/GSM network. This smartphone is in stock At SpeMall right now, and its price is only USD334.99, the cost performance is high!

Multi-color frame still is the highlight on the machine design, it have the gold and white two kinds of style. Moreover, the thin thickness of 7.2 mm is changeless, width it still 68.6, and the height is 140.2 mm, it is using magnesium alloy to make framework, the weight is about 120g.

Obrazek

Lenovo VIBE X2 Smartphone is equipped with MTK6595m Octa Core 1.5GHz processors, it support the double card double stay, it is also equipped with 5 inch 1080P LTPS+full lamination screen, supplemented by corning gorilla glass cover, it is built-in 2GB RAM + 16GB ROM memory / front 5.0 megapixel + rear 13.0 megapixel camera, as well as 2300 mah battery, running the VIBE UI2.0, it continue to support dual-band WIFI, dual mic noise reduction, gyroscope, electronic compass and so on additional features.

Buying Link: http://www.spemall.com/Lenovo-VIBE-X2-Smartphone-MTK6595m-Octa-Core-Bluetooth-GPS-5-0MP-13-0MP-Dual-Camera-5-0-Inch-1920x1080-pixels-IPS-HD-Multi-Touch-Capacitive-Screen-2GB-RAM_g.html
spemall.com
VIP

Pochwały: 1

Reklama

en.001phone.cn=

Powrót do Spemall.com