• Reklama

New Arrival! RC Drone collection! DJI Phantom 4, Yi Zhan Yiz

Geekbuying

New Arrival! RC Drone collection! DJI Phantom 4, Yi Zhan Yiz

Postprzez Geekbuying » środa, 2 marca 2016, 11:29

We Geekbuying introduce you with the RC drone collection, especially the new arrivals. Yesterday, i have seen the news about the DJI Phantom 4 has released in New York, this is the best and greatest Quadcopter until now, of course, it is the most expensive in terms of Quadcopters. What’s more, the other nice and cheap hexacopter like Yizhan I6W has also been released and in presale now. In addition, the Cheerson CX-10W enjoys 4usd coupon code: 4CX10W . Hope you can catch the chance to try one.

Obrazek

1) DJI Phantom 4 4K UHD Camera 2.4G Transmitter 5350 mAh LiPo Battery 20 m/s 94 Degrees FOV RC Quadcopter RTF
SP: 1767.99usd
check here: DJI Phantom 4

Obrazek

2) Yi Zhan Yizhan i6W WIFI FPV With 720P Camera 3D Flip 5.8G 6 Axis RC Hexacopter RTF
SP: $45.99
Check here: Yizhan I6W

3) Cheerson CX-10W CX10W Mini Wifi FPV 0.3MP Camera LED 3D Flip 2.4G 4CH 6 Axis RC Quadcopter BNF
4USD Coupon code: 4CX10W
SP: $28.99
Check here:Cheerson CX-10W
Therefore, when you face this nice rc toys, which one will you choose first? Will be the Yi Zhan Yizhan i6W Hexacopter or Cheerson CX-10W quadcopter mini drone? They are selling at the lowest price right now. But if you can afford DJI Phantom 4 Quadcopter, why not experience first, it’s very cool. We Geekbuying are waiting for you to share more with us.
Buy One Get One Free TV BOX!! -->>Click

Leagoo Christmas Sale -- Smart Phone low to $59.99

Elephone Ivory -->> $12.12 To Grab One
Geekbuying
VIP

Reklama

en.001phone.cn=

Powrót do Geekbuying.com