• Reklama

MIUI V6 4G LTE Smart Phone Xiaomi Redmi 2 The Lowest Price

Spemall.com sklep z telefonami i elektroniką. Oferta i promocje sklepu.

MIUI V6 4G LTE Smart Phone Xiaomi Redmi 2 The Lowest Price

Postprzez spemall.com » piątek, 16 stycznia 2015, 12:00

Xiao products rhythm is different from previous years, at the begining of this year, it has just released high cost performace 4G product -- Xiaomi Redmi 2, and there are rumours that will be released new flagship product on the 15th this month. Xiaomi Redmi 2 is replacing before Xiaomi Redmi 1s, it adopted more colorful back shell color, which make the product more younger.

Obrazek

Xiaomi Redmi 2 have black, white, yellow, green, pink five kinds of color, it is more fashion and younger than the first generation. And this machine shell used the matt spraying oil resistant paint, which prevent the fingerprints to left at the same time, it also bring more delicate touch feeling.

Obrazek

Xiaomi Redmi 2 is equipped with 64 bit 1.2 GHz Snapdragon 410 processor, support the FDD, TDD double 4G networks, support double card double stay at the same time, the battery capacity is 2200 mah. The screen resolution is 720P, pixel density is 312 ppi, in addition, Xiaomi Redmi 2 is also built-in 8.0 megapixel rear camera, it has five precision lens, which can reduce the sun infrared ray to the influence of the sensor, so it can improve the image quality. This smartphone is in stock At SpeMall now, and its price is only USD149.99!

Buying Link: http://www.spemall.com/Xiaomi-Hongmi-2-4G-LTE-Smart-Phone-with-MIUI-V5-OS-Snapdragon-Qualcomm-Quad-Core-1-3GHz-4-7-Inch-1280-720-pixels-IPS-Screen-GPS-8-0MP-Back-Camera-1GB-8GB_g.html
spemall.com
VIP

Pochwały: 1

Reklama

Re: MIUI V6 4G LTE Smart Phone Xiaomi Redmi 2 The Lowest Pri

Postprzez bartazzz » piątek, 16 stycznia 2015, 12:46

it is not lowest price!
Lower is on aliexpress with silicone case and screen protector
zanim napiszesz post użyj funkcji SZUKAJ!!!
bartazzz
VIP

Pochwały: 84

Powrót do Spemall.com