• Reklama

Meizu MX5 with its fast speed processor in just US$334.99

Spemall.com sklep z telefonami i elektroniką. Oferta i promocje sklepu.

Meizu MX5 with its fast speed processor in just US$334.99

Postprzez spemall.com » środa, 2 września 2015, 10:50

Both 16GB and 32GB for both black and white Meizu Mx5 in stock for immediate shipment. Welcome to contact us for more information.

Obrazek

Buy link: http://www.spemall.com/Meizu-MX5-4G-Sma ... RAM_g.html
spemall.com
VIP

Pochwały: 1

Reklama

Re: Meizu MX5 with its fast speed processor in just US$334.9

Postprzez spemall.com » środa, 2 września 2015, 10:52

5.5 Inch Full HD Screen, Narrower Bezel
With 2,048 brightness levels, light adjustment is as smooth as silk. Sharp New Mode 2 technology delivers true images and vivid colors. Touch on Lens (TOL) brings out the reality and beauty of whatever you see, with the extraordinary 5.5-inch Full HD screen giving a wider than ever view coupled with a 2.60mm bezel to maximize screen size.
MediaTek MT6795 Octa-core Processor
Powered by an 8-core processor, Meizu MX5 perfectly fuses high performance and low power consumption. Benefiting from the cutting-edge Cortex-A7 architecture and 28nm LP HKMG technique, Meizu MX5 gives a computing power that's 1.8 times as high as its predecessor.
20-Megapixel Unparalleled Camera
The quality of a camera is measured not only by the number of pixels but also by coordination of software, hardware and optical technologies. Meizu MX5 comes with Sony's state-of-the-art 20-megapixel backside illumination (BSI) chip to deliver enhanced resolution, faster speed, and better image quality. A new team was established to work closely with professional photographers to calibrate the camera and make it unmatched in terms of performance.
Flyme OS: Big Screen, Big Fun
Flyme OS is the most advanced platform in the history of MEIZU. It significantly enhances user experience with big-screen phones, and even reshapes the way you think about MEIZU products.

Obrazek
spemall.com
VIP

Pochwały: 1

Powrót do Spemall.com