• Reklama

Meizu MX5 now unveiled

Spemall.com sklep z telefonami i elektroniką. Oferta i promocje sklepu.

Meizu MX5 now unveiled

Postprzez spemall.com » poniedziałek, 6 lipca 2015, 13:20

Finally, after countless strings of rumors, the Meizu MX5 is officially here!

First off, the Meizu MX5 runs under a 2.2GHz octa-core Helio X10 Turbo Processor—unlike the constantly rumored Snapdragon 810. The HelioX10 is also known at the Mediatek MT6795T chip. It has a PowerVR G6200 GPU. The device sports a 5.5-inch AMOLED Full HD display with 1920 x1080 resolutions, equipped with Corning® Gorilla® Glass 3 protection. The recently rumored fingerprint sensor also came with the actual release.
Obrazek
The camera of the MX5 boasts a 20.7 megapixels resolution, and the lens is equipped with a Corning® Gorilla® Glass 3 protection. It has an aperture of f/2.2, with dual-color LED flash and laser-aided focusing.

The MX5 has a special TEE security environment feature, which disallows access to the device's core aspects even with a root permission, and can only be bypassed with a Meizu signature.

The device is powered by a 3150mAh battery, and features a fast charging technology called mCharge, which powers up the phone from 0 to 25% in just 10 minutes.
spemall.com
VIP

Pochwały: 1

Reklama

Re: Meizu MX5 now unveiled

Postprzez spemall.com » poniedziałek, 6 lipca 2015, 13:21

The device is powered by a 3150mAh battery, and features a fast charging technology called mCharge, which powers up the phone from 0 to 25% in just 10 minutes.
Obrazek
Obrazek
Obrazek
spemall.com
VIP

Pochwały: 1

Powrót do Spemall.com