• Reklama

KingSing S1 Smartphone Only USD113.99 For Sale

Spemall.com sklep z telefonami i elektroniką. Oferta i promocje sklepu.

KingSing S1 Smartphone Only USD113.99 For Sale

Postprzez spemall.com » poniedziałek, 24 listopada 2014, 12:03

Imitation is the best compliment for the original, this sentence is very popular among the nearly period of time, as the rise of mobile phone manufacturers, Apple, Samsung, HTC's products not only became the object of imitation, OPPO, Meizu and XIAOMI products also be copied, many product design be used for reference.

OPPO this year's flagship machine FIND 7, recently, it appeared the imitator, this product called KingSing S1, the integral design of the machine like OPPO FIND 7.

Obrazek

KingSing S1 whole contour is heightly close to FIND 7, especially the design of the chin, it also have certain radian design, but it have not Find 7 breathing lamp, in addition, fill light and so on detail part also has the obvious difference. It's worth noting that the thickness of the machine, S1 measurements is 76 * 153.5 * 6.5 mm, it is thinner a lot than FIND7, S1 belong to the extremely thin product.

Obrazek

On the configuration, KingSing S1 is equipped with a 5.5 -inch screen, resolution is only the qHD level 960 * 540, built-in 512 MB RAM + 4GB ROM memory, and front 2.0 megapixel + rear 5.0 megapixel dual cameras, battery is 2800 mah, running Android 4.42 system, the processor is 1.3 GHz main frequency MT6582, it can support WCDMA/GSM network.

KingSing S1 essentially like many types of products, just like, configuration and function and so on gap is too big, but the phone is cheap, this smartphone price is only USD113.99 At SpeMall, if you want to know more about this smartphone details information, just come to SpeMall!

Obrazek

Buying Link: http://www.spemall.com/KingSing-S1-Smartphone-Android-4-4-OS-5-5-Inch-960-540-pixels-QHD-IPS-Screen-Bluetooth-2-0MP-5-0MP-Dual-Camera-512MB-4GB_g.html
spemall.com
VIP

Pochwały: 1

Reklama

Powrót do Spemall.com