• Reklama

How to cancel preorder

Oferta i promocje sklepu coolicool.com

How to cancel preorder

Postprzez Albaris » poniedziałek, 22 czerwca 2015, 11:30

Hello

I wish to cancel preorder on Elephone p8000 and get a refound. According to this page:
http://www.coolicool.com/return-policy.html i should be able to simply cancel my order at "my orders" page, but the only actions i can take are "view" and "buy again" and help page is nowhere to be found. I also tried to contact support via live chat, but after waiting for more than 1h the queue stopped.
Albaris

Reklama

en.001phone.cn=

Re: How to cancel preorder

Postprzez coolicool » poniedziałek, 22 czerwca 2015, 12:30

dear ,

I want to know why you want to cancel the order ?

Looking forward to your early reply!
$199.99 for Elephone S7

Obrazek
coolicool
AKTYWNY

Pochwały: 2

Postprzez Albaris » poniedziałek, 22 czerwca 2015, 13:20

coolicool napisał(a):dear ,

Thanks for a quick answer.
After doing a bit of research i learned that p8000 is, for the most part, a downgrade when compared to p7000 (weaker cpu, no gorilla glass, battery cant be removed being the main reasons). I also learned that delivery of the previous model was seriously deleyed. I have made a rash decision based on a fact that ELE- code i have obtained was about to expire. Taking all that into a consideration i decided that i is not worthy pre-ordering the phone that may or may have not further issues thus i have decided to buy different phone.
Albaris

Postprzez coolicool » wtorek, 23 czerwca 2015, 10:42

Albaris napisał(a):
coolicool napisał(a):dear ,

Thanks for a quick answer.
After doing a bit of research i learned that p8000 is, for the most part, a downgrade when compared to p7000 (weaker cpu, no gorilla glass, battery cant be removed being the main reasons). I also learned that delivery of the previous model was seriously deleyed. I have made a rash decision based on a fact that ELE- code i have obtained was about to expire. Taking all that into a consideration i decided that i is not worthy pre-ordering the phone that may or may have not further issues thus i have decided to buy different phone.

ok ,dear . i know the reason now ,i think you can change to be touch 2 ,how do you think of it ? Or Meizu M2 Note ?

$199.99 for Elephone S7

Obrazek
coolicool
AKTYWNY

Postprzez Albaris » wtorek, 23 czerwca 2015, 14:49

Personally i was thinking about:
http://www.coolicool.com/lenovo-k3-note-mtk6752-17ghz-octa-core-55-inch-fhd-screen-android-50-4g-lte-smartphone-g-39194
but the price in your store is slightly higher than in some of your competition here on the forum, not to mention it is 5$ cheaper than what i have already paid. Would it be possible to change the order to this phone + some 10-15$ ear phones or tempered glass protective film for it to make up for the difference in price?
Albaris

Postprzez coolicool » środa, 24 czerwca 2015, 07:33

Albaris napisał(a):Personally i was thinking about:
http://www.coolicool.com/lenovo-k3-note-mtk6752-17ghz-octa-core-55-inch-fhd-screen-android-50-4g-lte-smartphone-g-39194
but the price in your store is slightly higher than in some of your competition here on the forum, not to mention it is 5$ cheaper than what i have already paid. Would it be possible to change the order to this phone + some 10-15$ ear phones or tempered glass protective film for it to make up for the difference in price?

yeah ,we can ,could you tell me your order number? we can change the phone to k3 note and send you a rempered glass protective film. :-)
$199.99 for Elephone S7

Obrazek
coolicool
AKTYWNY

Postprzez Albaris » środa, 24 czerwca 2015, 21:26

I have sent you PM with order number
Albaris

Postprzez coolicool » piątek, 26 czerwca 2015, 12:06

Albaris napisał(a):I have sent you PM with order number