• Reklama

How to buy in Coolicool?

Oferta i promocje sklepu coolicool.com

How to buy in Coolicool?

Postprzez coolicool » wtorek, 1 lipca 2014, 04:37

Hello my friends, maybe Coolicool is a little strange for you. Now let me show you how to buy in our shop. Here is a picture to show the steps. I believe it’s very easy for you all. But pay attention, before you place the order, please make sure all the information you have filled is right, including the color of the product, the address, the shipping method and the sum of your order. If there is any question, please contact our Customer Service support@coolicool.com or tell us the problem here. We will help you until perfect. Thank you very much for your support for CooliCool.
Obrazek

Shipping:
We have two methods of shipping
1, Standard(Registered Air Mail) 10-30 business days with tracking number (Due to the possibility of parcel loss, we strongly recommend you to choose Expedited shipping method and add the insurance for packages worth more than $80.) Notice: Sweden Post, Malaysia Post or Netherlands Post
2, Expedited(DHL) Delivery time is around 3-7 days((Due to high rate of customs tariff, parcels are forbidden from sending to Portugal, Russia, Hungary, Greece, etc. You could choose the Shipping Method of "Standard" and Add Customs Insurance)

Customs Insurance:
What is Customs Insurance? Customs Insurance offers premium protection and safety for your valuable items during internationl shipping. We will refund you the tax once package has been caught by the customs or you will undertake all. Atenttion, please send the paper of the customs to support@coolicool.com.

Warranty:
Coolicool offer 1 year prodcut warranty
$199.99 for Elephone S7

Obrazek
coolicool
AKTYWNY

Pochwały: 2

Reklama

Re: How to buy in Coolicool?

Postprzez filozof71 » czwartek, 10 lipca 2014, 21:52

Nie wiem czy wszyscy przeczytali, ale opcja Custom Insurance brzmi ciekawie, trzeba doczytać warunki.
ZTE Nubia Z7 Mini 2/16 > LeEco Le 2 Max X822 4/32 kupiony w HKTR Store AKA Trendresources
filozof71
AKTYWNY

Pochwały: 19
Ostrzeżenia: 3

Postprzez Maltis » piątek, 11 lipca 2014, 11:26

if I understand correctly you will refund taxes if my package will be catch by customs? In Poland we pay only Value added tax, so this might be 23% of the package value.

too good to be true:)
NUBIA z5s->XIAOMI Mi3->IUNI U2->XIAOMI Mi4->NUBIA z7(nie MAX nie MINI)-> XXX
Maltis
VIP

Pochwały: 20

Postprzez coolicool » poniedziałek, 14 lipca 2014, 12:24

filozof71 napisał(a):Kod został ukryty, aby go zobaczyć zarejestruj się lub zaloguj!

Hello my friend,

I'm so sorry I can't speak Polish.

I can't understand you very well.

But have a nice day!
$199.99 for Elephone S7

Obrazek
coolicool
AKTYWNY

Postprzez coolicool » poniedziałek, 14 lipca 2014, 12:26

Maltis napisał(a):Kod został ukryty, aby go zobaczyć zarejestruj się lub zaloguj!

Hello my friend,

Yes. you are right. After you add the customs insurance, we will refund taxes if your package will be catch by customs. We always do that.

Thank you for your support and have a nice day!
$199.99 for Elephone S7

Obrazek
coolicool
AKTYWNY

Postprzez Maltis » wtorek, 15 lipca 2014, 13:47

Ok. So where are therm & conditions of this insurance? can u send me link?

You wrote "after you add", so this is paid insurance i think.. How much?
NUBIA z5s->XIAOMI Mi3->IUNI U2->XIAOMI Mi4->NUBIA z7(nie MAX nie MINI)-> XXX
Maltis
VIP

Pochwały: 20

Postprzez coolicool » czwartek, 24 lipca 2014, 12:33

Maltis napisał(a):Kod został ukryty, aby go zobaczyć zarejestruj się lub zaloguj!

Hello my friend,

So sorry for the delay.
Sorry I don't understand the link you want.
Yes, you have to pay it, and the price changes with the weight of package.

Have a good day!
$199.99 for Elephone S7

Obrazek
coolicool
AKTYWNY

Postprzez bratsam22 » poniedziałek, 28 lipca 2014, 17:55

znalazłem polski sklep który coś takiego też daje. 10% wartości zamówienia, jak ktoś chce link to pisać na priv, nie bede spamował.
bratsam22

Postprzez coolicool » poniedziałek, 4 sierpnia 2014, 07:12

bratsam22 napisał(a):Kod został ukryty, aby go zobaczyć zarejestruj się lub zaloguj!

Hello friends, we come to this forum recently, thanks everyone here who has given us the opportunity to show our shop store, as well as the opportunity to bring benefits to all users. Coolicool have the lowest price of the whole network, strict quality testing, stability, logistics service providers, professional service team, I believe these are the customers really need. This is our website (http://www.coolicool.com), and we are one of the few shops with xiaomi 4 in few stock (http://www.coolicool.com/xiaomi-mi4-4g-lte-snapdragon-805-quad-core-25ghz-55-inch-2560-1440-ips-screen-miui-v5-os-smartphon-g-33702), if you prefer, you can take a look at us, and we welcome you to our questions, we are not perfect, but we will step toward perfection, thank you for your concern and support for Coolicool's!
$199.99 for Elephone S7

Obrazek
coolicool
AKTYWNY

Powrót do coolicool.com