• Reklama

Hot sale Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 Handsets In Our Shop

Spemall.com sklep z telefonami i elektroniką. Oferta i promocje sklepu.

Hot sale Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 Handsets In Our Shop

Postprzez spemall.com » poniedziałek, 7 września 2015, 09:40

Xiaomi has announced their Redmi Note 2 handset last month after months and months of intensive rumors and leaks. This is a very capable mid-range handset, which is also rather affordable at the same time. Anyhow, the Redmi Note 2 has been available for purchase in China for a while now, and we do have some sales info to share with you if you’re interested, read on.

The Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 sports a 5.5-inch 1080p (1920 x 1080) display, 2GB of RAM and 16 or 32GB of internal storage (depending on which variant you get). The 32GB variant actually ships with a slightly higher processor clock speed (2.2 compared to 2.0), and is officially called Redmi Note 2 Prime. Both variants are fueled by MediaTek’s Helio X10 64-bit octa-core SoC though. The 13-megapixel shooter is available on the back of this phone (PDAF available), while there’s a 5-megapixel snapper located on the phone’s front side. Android Lollipop comes pre-installed here with Xiaomi’s MIUI 6 on top of it (MIUI 7 will land soon). The device is available in Black, White, Cyan, Yellow and Pink color options, and it’s priced at the equivalent of US$ 164.99(16GB) and US$ 195.99 (32GB) .

Obrazek

Buy link: http://www.spemall.com/XIAOMI-REDMI-NOT ... RAM_g.html
spemall.com
VIP

Pochwały: 1

Reklama

Re: Hot sale Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 Handsets In Our Shop

Postprzez spemall.com » poniedziałek, 7 września 2015, 09:47

16GB white, black, pink, blue and yellow version, 32GB white version large qty for both versions in stock for immediate shipment.All ordersarrow-10x10.png shipped with multi languages

Obrazek
spemall.com
VIP

Pochwały: 1

Powrót do Spemall.com