• Reklama

Hot Sale!!Only $30.79 for Original Xiaomi Mi Band 1S!

Spemall.com sklep z telefonami i elektroniką. Oferta i promocje sklepu.

Hot Sale!!Only $30.79 for Original Xiaomi Mi Band 1S!

Postprzez spemall.com » piątek, 15 stycznia 2016, 10:35

Xiaomi Bracelet /Xiaomi Mi Band 1S Waterproof Smart Watch Wristband Support Heart Rate Monitor Unlock Xiaomi Phones For Android IOS

In stock for immediate shipment

* Water resistant (IP67)
* 10-day standby power
* Sleep-cycle smart alarm
* Fitness monitor & sleep tracker
* Running MIUI Android 4.4 and above
* Unlock your Mi phone without a password
* Stylish band options (incl. wrap-around and leather)
Obrazek

Heart rate monitoring function!
For Xiaomi Devices:Compatible with Mi2,MI2S,MI 2A,Mi4,Mi3,Redmi Note 4G,Redmi 2/2S/2A,Mi Note,Redmi Note 2,MI4C,Redmi 1S.
For i/os Devices: All Devices with I/OS 7.0 above. iPhone 4s / 5 / 5c / 5s / 6 / 6 Plus/6s/6s Plus
For Android Devices: Android 4.4 Above and support Bluetooth 4.0.
Time on the market: Approx November 11th (Xiaomi 11.11 First Sale)
Attention: Mi Band 1S Only Add heart rate sensor function,other functions are the same as the Mi Band.

The Xiaomi bracelet has function of record the sport date in every day, sleep quality monitoring, smart alarm clock wake up.
You can view real-time physical activity through mobile applications, monitoring the effect of walking and running, you can identify more sport through the clouds.
The band can automatically determine whether to sleep, deep sleep and light were recorded and summarized sleep time to help users monitor their sleep quality.
It can connect with your android 4.4 mobile phone(support connect the system with android 4.4 or more high), the Battery can support 10 days.

Obrazek
Obrazek
Obrazek
Obrazek
Obrazek
Obrazek
Obrazek
Obrazek

Click here for more details: http://www.spemall.com/Xiaomi-Bracelet- ... IOS_g.html
spemall.com
VIP

Pochwały: 1

Reklama

Powrót do Spemall.com