• Reklama

Honor 7 VS MX5: “born” in the same day and who can win?

Spemall.com sklep z telefonami i elektroniką. Oferta i promocje sklepu.

Honor 7 VS MX5: “born” in the same day and who can win?

Postprzez spemall.com » poniedziałek, 6 lipca 2015, 12:38

Huawei honor and Meizu is competitors and their own "eyesore" of two manufacturers. It seems impossible to be relative to the brother relationship. The conference of also was to be held on June 30.
Obrazek
Before you get to the point, as the popular models with less than 2000 yuan of homebred in mobile phone, MX and honor series is very good in the market, of course, it also benefits from the high quality machine itself. From the parameter comparison chart, we can see price difference with 700 dollars in comparison of the two machines. Perhaps you think it is not fair. After reading this article, it will explain all your problems.

Let's take a look at the appearance of the two phones. People started to accept the big 5.0 inches smartphones. Adapting to the process is the key. Of course it also benefits from the manufacturers to optimize the domestic mobile phone experience has a direct relationship. The screen size of Huawei honor 7 is 5.2 inches. The screen size of Meizu MX5 is 5.5 inches.
spemall.com
VIP

Pochwały: 1

Reklama

Re: Honor 7 VS MX5: “born” in the same day and who can win?

Postprzez spemall.com » poniedziałek, 6 lipca 2015, 12:54

Huawei honor 7 (left) / Meizu MX5 (right)
As a rule, under the condition of the same screen size, the screen ratio is the higher, the volume of the mobile phone will be relatively smaller. Although the screen ratio of Meizu MX5 is higher, the 0.3 -inch screen but due to the large area to make it stand with glory 7 or somewhat bloated.

Obrazek
spemall.com
VIP

Re: Honor 7 VS MX5: “born” in the same day and who can win?

Postprzez spemall.com » poniedziałek, 6 lipca 2015, 12:56

Obrazek
Obrazek
Obrazek
Obrazek
Obrazek
Obrazek
spemall.com
VIP

Powrót do Spemall.com