• Reklama

GT08 Smart Wrist For Android IOS (Review)

Geekbuying

GT08 Smart Wrist For Android IOS (Review)

Postprzez Geekbuying » czwartek, 17 marca 2016, 05:51

After a GT08 a few weeks back, this is my first review unit from GT08. It's been 6 days since I'm using this product and I'm definitely inclined towards writing some great review on their product.

Before I start with the review, here's the product listing on Geekbuying.

Like most of my reviews, I'll split this up in following categories:-

1. Packaging & Content
2. Build Quality & Design
3. Functionality
4. Pros & Cons

I'll go through each of them, one at a time.

Packaging & Content

The GT08 Smart wrist well packed in a colorful display box with every detail written all over it. Unlike last time, this box isn't one of those recyclable brown boxes but this one do give an impression of a renowned brand too. And there's seal on the box (It's kind of important to me).

Following are the in-box items you get:-

- 1* Watch
- 1* USB cable
- 1* Manual

Obrazek

Build Quality & Design

I'm very picky when it comes to design & build and let me say this outloud,so far, GT08 hasn't disappointing me at all. The GT08 Smart Wrist quality feels top notch and I couldn't find any flaw in the finishing of the product either. Look at the images and decide for yourselves.

Obrazek
Overall, this is a beautiful Smart watch which is small, very light and yet feels very sturdy in hand.

Obrazek

Functionality

1, Florid, classic style, free switch
2, Phone function:Make phone call directly from the smartwatch via Bluetooth, including answering and dial-up. SIM slot
3, Anti-lost function: Seek mobile phone,two-way anti-lost
4, Sync function: QQ,wechat,Twitter ,Facebook, time schedule, read message or news
5, Entertainment: MP3,MP4 ,Camera
6, Sport health compass: pedometer, sedentary reminder, sleep monitor
Outdoor helper: When exercising outdoor, the compass will be your guide
7, Self-Timer: Take photos by smart watch or control the phone and take photos with smart watch

Overall, if you're looking for an affordable Smart Wrist watch, GT08 Smart Wrist is the way to go.
Buy One Get One Free TV BOX!! -->>Click

Leagoo Christmas Sale -- Smart Phone low to $59.99

Elephone Ivory -->> $12.12 To Grab One
Geekbuying
VIP

Reklama

Powrót do Geekbuying.com