• Reklama

[COUPON] For black JIAYU G4S(2+16GB) Octa Core Smartphone !!

Spemall.com sklep z telefonami i elektroniką. Oferta i promocje sklepu.

[COUPON] For black JIAYU G4S(2+16GB) Octa Core Smartphone !!

Postprzez spemall.com » wtorek, 29 lipca 2014, 12:15

Hi all, We have large quantity black color version Jiayu G4S in stock for immediate shipment now. also, we have Android OS 4.4 firmware now, it can be flashed to Android OS 4.4 .

In order to thank you for your support, spemall decided to hold a activity for all telchina.pl forum members, on our website there are A, B, D three options to choose from, corresponding coupon codes and prices please see the below :

Jiayu G4s promotion:

We have jiayu G4s(2GB ram, 16GB rom)instock, for this batch we can offer Big discount, black color version in stock for immediate shipment. Promotion details as follows:

Option A: JIAYU G4S. Original Price: 188.9USD , price with coupon: 183.9USD , 5USD OFF Coupon: G4SA
Option B: JIAYU G4S+ Original Silicon Case + Screen Protector. Original Price: 196.79USD , price with coupon: 186.79USD, 10USD OFF Coupon: G4SB

Option D: JIAYU G4S+ Original Silicon Case + Screen Protector +Original JIAYU Earphone, Original Price: 210.78USD , price with coupon: 195.78USD, 15USD OFF Coupon: G4SD

New stock picture:

Obrazek

Buy from here: http://www.spemall.com/JIAYU-G4S-Octa-C ... 6GB_g.html
spemall.com
VIP

Pochwały: 1

Reklama

en.001phone.cn=

Re: [COUPON] For black JIAYU G4S(2+16GB) Octa Core Smartphon

Postprzez plahoo83 » środa, 30 lipca 2014, 21:12

Hi I bought from you Jiayu G4S two months ago. The flashlight isn't working right now. I've written several times emails to you if you can send me replace part because it is not good for me to send for warranty phone back to China. Can you advice how to progress with this issue?
plahoo83
AKTYWNY

Pochwały: 8

Re: [COUPON] For black JIAYU G4S(2+16GB) Octa Core Smartphon

Postprzez spemall.com » czwartek, 31 lipca 2014, 05:50

plahoo83 napisał(a):Hi I bought from you Jiayu G4S two months ago. The flashlight isn't working right now. I've written several times emails to you if you can send me replace part because it is not good for me to send for warranty phone back to China. Can you advice how to progress with this issue?

The inconvenience caused to you, we are very sorry, we have to buy from the factory, after we received, will send it to you immediately , thanks ! Have a nice day !
spemall.com
VIP

Pochwały: 1

Powrót do Spemall.com