• Reklama

Fashion Win8 tablet Voyo A1 mini Only USD169.99

Spemall.com sklep z telefonami i elektroniką. Oferta i promocje sklepu.

Fashion Win8 tablet Voyo A1 mini Only USD169.99

Postprzez spemall.com » poniedziałek, 22 grudnia 2014, 11:05

Voyo A1 mini is carrying the original windows8.1 system, the users can enjoy the Microsoft technical support, it can also upgrade system online, it is fast and convenient; The original system make you online shopping, online transactions is more secure. VOYO A1 mini also can use office 365 office software, you can edit the document at any time and place, the business mobile office is more easily.

Obrazek

On the configuration, VOYO A1 mini is equipped with the Intel 64 bit BayTrail-T quad-core processors Z3735, using 22 nm process process, frequency is 1.33 GHz, performance is very strong. Running 2GB system memory, 32GB SSD and PC level the seventh generation Intel HD Graphics, it is easily to play games and run large applications. At the same time, running speed up 50%, power consumption can be reduced by 30%, it is faster and saving-power, it can meet the performance requirements for the user more demanding, office and entertainment can balance.

Obrazek

In display, Voyo A1 mini is carrying a 8 inch wide Angle IPS screen, its resolution is 1280 * 800, no matter from which Angle, the screen display is the same clear, whether it's office, or entertainment, it can be completely satisfied.

In appearance, Voyo A1 mini get rid of the traditional tablet rigid monochromatic, it have a variety of color optional body, such as contracted Havana silver, passion yellow, dream blue. VOYO create colorful tablet, colorful life, you should not miss this tablet!

Obrazek

Buying Link: http://www.spemall.com/VOYO-A1-Mini-Tablet-PC-Windows-8-1-Intel-Z3735D-8-0-Inch-1280-x-800-pixels-IPS-Screen-Dual-Cameras-Bluetooth-WIFI-2GB-Ram-32GB-Rom_g.html
spemall.com
VIP

Pochwały: 1

Reklama

Powrót do Spemall.com