• Reklama

Bar shape home button of Xiaomi Mi 5 is determinate

Spemall.com sklep z telefonami i elektroniką. Oferta i promocje sklepu.

Bar shape home button of Xiaomi Mi 5 is determinate

Postprzez spemall.com » poniedziałek, 28 grudnia 2015, 11:41

Before the exposure of rendering images, Xiaomi Mi 5 will be configured the bar Home button, which provoked some fans. Some fans said it was designed according to Samsung Home button. And the button is projecting and it must be fake. However, the reality is cruel. The video of Xiaomi Mi 5 is shown online. The bar shape home button is confirmed.
Obrazek
The appearance is as shown, as for the configuration, Xiaomi Mi 5 may be using 5.2 inch 2 k or 1080 p screen, carrying Snapdragon 820 processor, built-in 4 gb of RAM (may have 3 gb RAM version), built-in 8MP front camera + 16MP rear camera. It is equipped with 3030 m battery and runs Android 6.0 system. Of course the performance is awesome.

It is said that the Xiaomi Mi 5 is expected to be released in January. There are 2 statements about the price. One is Xiaomi Mi 5 will continue the tradition of 1999 yuan concept, the other is Mi 5 will impact the high-end and the price will soar, then you guys are ready to buy?

Pre-sale of Xiaomi Mi 5: http://www.spemall.com/XIAOMI-5-5-2-Inc ... RAM_g.html
spemall.com
VIP

Pochwały: 1

Reklama

Powrót do Spemall.com