• Reklama

Banggood Questions & Answears

Banggood.com Oferta sklepu, promocje, kupony, opinie, pomoc

Banggood Questions & Answears

Postprzez lukasz.szuman » 5 sie 2015, o 09:48

Hello Banggood,

I would like to ask you if your warehouse workers can check devices before shippment to check if device is working good to avoid possibly problems?

I had situation last week when I ordered tablet Teclast X98 Air 3g 64 G (this tablet outs from Teclast factory with working good and faulty GPU chip) which is faulty but still I care to get new one working without problems. I want to send back my tablet and I don't know if someone on your side can check next device before shippment.

Thanks in advance!

Best Regards,
lukasz.szuman

Reklama

Re: Banggood Questions & Answears

Postprzez banggood » 5 sie 2015, o 12:59

Hello lukasz.szuman,

Thanks for your questions. We will check the devices at the time of the goods get into warehouse to ensure they are well-functioning.

Regarding your question referred to the faulty GPU chip, could you tell us specifically? If you encounter quality issues within the warranty period you will be covered. Every product has a specific warranty period. If it is not stated in the product listing, contact us: cservice@banggood.com.

I hope you are satisfied with our answer.

Best Regards,
Ray
banggood
AKTYWNY

Telefon:: samsung
ROM: 1G

Postprzez lukasz.szuman » 5 sie 2015, o 14:20

Problem with GPU in Teclast X98 Air 3G and Air II versions is well known in this tablet users community. Problem exist in Android and Windows when tablet uses max power of GPU, then screen freezes and needs to be power off through power button switched for 10 sec. After that you can power on tablet till you get next freeze. Problem can be fixed on Android with special underlocking fix from XDA forum. Unfortunetly fix isn't working on Windows. To check if tablet have this problem someone needs to run Real Racing 3 game or openGL benchmark for 1080p (free apps). If tablet not freeze with this apps then everything is alright. If tablet freezes then you have GPU problem. I would like to exchange my tablet to a fully working one but I don't have assurance that someone will check this before shippment of next one tablet.

Edit: I just received answear from cservice and they inform me that problem is related to bad compatibility of android games with Intel soc... It's not true because one user complain on GPU and other one don't. Intel just made mistake on production line and even different models of this tablet have this problem. My friends ordered this tablet and they work great without any issue.
lukasz.szuman

Postprzez lukasz.szuman » 11 sie 2015, o 09:50

Ray,

Can I ask you for your help? I decided to return my broken tablet and discuss with pink from BG about details of refund and shipping. Pink told me that refund will be arranged after the confirm of the shipment by photo. Unfortunetly Pink changed his mind when I send him photo and now he is saying that he will arrange refund after receiving the returned item. Isn't just lying your customers? I waited 4 weeks for tablet which is faulty, 2 weeks to spoke with cservice and now again 4 weeks for refund? I want refund after confirm of the shipment like was said before and I don't want to wait anymore. I will be very thankfull for your help.

My order number: 7307266

Best Regards,
lukasz.szuman

Postprzez banggood » 11 sie 2015, o 13:09

Hello lukasz.szuman,

You assuredly can get my help. First of all, I give my sincere apologies for you to my colleague Pink's mistake. I hope you don't be angry, and let me give you an explanation.

If you need a new one, we will send to you as soon as get the tracking number. But if you need a refund, we really have to wait until receiving the returned item. It is our company policy, I apologize to you for let you waiting. It is also a disadvantage for overseas shopping, access after-sales service for a long time. But we will make sure to arrange refund when we receive the shipment.

We hope to get your understanding.

Best Regards,
Ray
banggood
AKTYWNY

Telefon:: samsung
ROM: 1G

Postprzez lukasz.szuman » 11 sie 2015, o 14:11

I'm disapointed with your answear because I know from other people experience which buying in Banggood that they got full refund order even without sending back broken item. So it's not exactly policy of your company. I had clear information from BG about refunding in this case and mind has changed after my move. It's just wasting my time and freezing my money. I just wanted to have good tablet with good price but I just was left with nothing and still waiting for refund. Additional changing mind after fact is just ridiculous and embarassing in my opinion.
lukasz.szuman

Powrót do Banggood.com