• Reklama

AI on Twitter one day learn to swear and racial discriminati

Geekbuying

AI on Twitter one day learn to swear and racial discriminati

Postprzez Geekbuying » piątek, 25 marca 2016, 06:17

Obrazek

Microsoft's testing the new chat robot ......, it be use to learn chat with 18-24 years old Teenager. But in the process of it actually learned to curse, swearing, offensive language, and the publication of racist inappropriate comments! Microsoft emergency has now been shut down, and began to "Tay" error correction and adjustment.
Obrazek
Someone asked, "Tay" on Twitter: do you support genocide? "Tay" Answer: I support, really.

"Tay" R&D by Microsoft, through learning a lot of anonymous dialogue learn to communicate with people. No AC in programming content robot set, ''Tay''s Language are acquired through learning. But in the learning process, "Tay" learned the good and bad, and start using those inappropriate remarks, which makes Microsoft unexpected!

Obrazek

Someone on Twitter post that "Tay beginning of mankind still talk too cool, and later mouthful of Nazism, this is less than 24 hours .TA learning ability is too strong. I'm not worried about artificial intelligence future. " there's even friends launched a" fair treatment Tay "movement, given the requirements of" Tay "freedom of speech, put her back on the line, let TA learn to distinguish right and wrong!

Xiaomi Mi5 32G Arrival in Geekbuying: $409.99, if you need 10USD Coupon, please leave the massage as below.
Buy One Get One Free TV BOX!! -->>Click

Leagoo Christmas Sale -- Smart Phone low to $59.99

Elephone Ivory -->> $12.12 To Grab One
Geekbuying
VIP

Reklama

Powrót do Geekbuying.com