• Reklama

A special pink version of the Mipad 2 will be offered

Spemall.com sklep z telefonami i elektroniką. Oferta i promocje sklepu.

A special pink version of the Mipad 2 will be offered

Postprzez spemall.com » wtorek, 22 grudnia 2015, 10:11

Xiaomi unveiled a new tablet that is slightly thicker and heavier than Apple’s iPad mini 4 but retails for a more affordable price.
On the conference on November 24, Xiaomi officially released the Xiaomi mipad 2. It can not only be installed MIUI Pad version but also can hold 10 Windows system.
Obrazek
In terms of configuration, Xiaomi tablet still USES the 7.9 -inch, 2048 x 2048 resolution display, carrying the Intel Atom X5 - Z8500 quad-core processors, built-in 2GB memory and 16/64 gb fuselage storage space. It provides a 5MP front-facing camera and a 8MP rear camera. The battery capacity is 6190 mah.
At the beginning of the release, there are only two versions, gold and silver. But later, the President of Xiaomi, Lin Bin will announce on weibo that Xiaomi is specifically designed for girls for a cherry blossom pink color of Xiaomi mipad 2.
Obrazek
Now, 16GB version powered by MIUI 7 is on sale on Spemall, two colors are available. BUY NOW and Click here for more details: >> http://www.spemall.com/XIAOMI-Tablet-PC ... RAM_g.html
spemall.com
VIP

Pochwały: 1

Reklama

Powrót do Spemall.com