• Reklama

9.7 Inch Octa Core Onda V989 Tablet PC Only USD203.99

Spemall.com sklep z telefonami i elektroniką. Oferta i promocje sklepu.

9.7 Inch Octa Core Onda V989 Tablet PC Only USD203.99

Postprzez spemall.com » środa, 31 grudnia 2014, 11:44

For a long time, Apple, Samsung and so on manufacturers basic monopolized the high-end digital market. With the rapid rise of the others manufacturers, more and more manufacturers also improve the quality of their products, so they began to run their own brand. Therefore, it also appear some excellent brands, such as Lenovo, Xiaomi, they also gradually launched their products to the international. However, Today, I will show you another this brands for you, Onda, It also launched many excellent tablet on the market in recent years, Onda also launched its first large screen octa core tablet -- Onda V989, this tablet is now in stock At SpeMall, its price is only USD203.99!

Obrazek

Onda as the traditional tablet manufacturers, it have been improved the level of their products quietly. Onda V989 is Onda new flagship product, it is using the design of the toughened glass panels and metal pan, it look like iPad Air. 7.9 mm fuselage, combined with the weight of the 490 grams, V989 is known as the world's most lightest 9.7 inch Android tablet.

Onda V989 adopted 2GB LPDDR3 memory and 32GB storage space, the highest support 128GB extension, and it is equipped with Allwinner A80T octa core processor, processor performance is strong. In addition, it also adopted a 9.7 -inch original iPad Air retina screen, its resolution is up to 2045 x 1536 pixels, the display effect is clear and sharp, there is a good choice to play games.

Obrazek

On the camera, Onda V989 adopted 2.0 megapixel front-facing camera, the rear is equipped with 8.0 megapixel camera, and support the AF autofocus, taking pictures is more easily. In addition, it is built-in a 8000 mah lithium polymer battery, the official claim to seven hours of game time, it is very suitable for the people who like to play friends.

Buying Link: http://www.spemall.com/ONDA-V989-Tablet-PC-Dual-Camera-Android-4-4-OS-Octa-Core-Allwinner-Bluetooth-GPS-A80T-9-7-Inch-2048-x-1536-pixels-Retina-Screen-2GB-32GB_g.html
spemall.com
VIP

Pochwały: 1

Reklama

en.001phone.cn=

Powrót do Spemall.com