• Reklama

7.5 mm thickness Octa core Cenovo N8s 3G Smart Phone

Spemall.com sklep z telefonami i elektroniką. Oferta i promocje sklepu.

7.5 mm thickness Octa core Cenovo N8s 3G Smart Phone

Postprzez spemall.com » wtorek, 4 listopada 2014, 12:01

Maybe many people are not familiar with Cenovo mobile phone brand, and this brand LOGO design is very similar with Lenove, if you don't look at carefully, you may really thought that it is lenovo, but this brand product has not lenovo "shadow", from the latest Cenovo N8s appearance, it look more like SONY smartphone.

From the effect picture, Cenovo N8s overall design is very good, around the edge is rounded design, combined with the flat panel, it is easy to find the shadow of SONY products. This machine is thin, official figures showed that it is only 7.5 mm, hight is 141 mm, width is 71 millimeter, it is the moderate size in 5 inch screen product, it have all black, all white double color for options.

The specifications of this product is not high, using MTK6592 (1.7 GHz) octa core + 1GB RAM/8GB ROM memory, this combination is very common. Besides, it is also equipped with 5 inches HD resolution screens, front cameras is 5.0 megapixel, and the main camera is 13.0 megapixel, it is built-in the standard 2680 mah battery, it can support WCDMA + GSM double card double stay, system version is Android 4.22. It can support WIFI-DISPLAY and USB OTG two big functions.

This smartphone is in stock At SpeMall, and its price is only USD189.99!

Obrazek

Obrazek

Obrazek

Buying Link: http://www.spemall.com/Cenovo-N8s-3G-Smart-Phone-5-0-Inch-1280-x-720-pixels-Multi-touch-Capacitive-Screen-Android-4-2-OS-Octa-Core-MTK6592-1-7GHz-1GB-8GB_g.html
spemall.com
VIP

Pochwały: 1

Reklama

Powrót do Spemall.com