• Reklama

64 bit Quad Core Smartphone Lenovo S90 For Sale

Spemall.com sklep z telefonami i elektroniką. Oferta i promocje sklepu.

64 bit Quad Core Smartphone Lenovo S90 For Sale

Postprzez spemall.com » środa, 3 grudnia 2014, 11:56

Lenovo S90 is also very popular now, of course, the main reason is from its appearance, indeed, it look like Apple iPhone6, including both hold feeling are strikingly similar, apparently, the metal body of lenovo S90 nearly is as much as Apple iPhone6, and this smartphone camera also have more eye-catching performance, especially taking pictures, I believe that many female users will more like lenovo S90.

Obrazek

Lenovo S90 adopts a 5 inches Super AMOLED dazzle screen, its resolution is 1280 x720 pixel, the display effect is good. In respect of core, this machine is built-in a 1.2 GHz Snapdragon 410 series, 64 bit quad-core processors, and 1GB RAM+16GB ROM memory combination, it can smoothly run VIBE UI 2.0 systems based on the Android 4.4 version. The back of the fuselage is equipped with a 13.0 megapixel rear lens, include LED fill light, and their corresponding 8.0 megapixel front cameras, photo effect is exellent.

Obrazek

This smartphone is built-in a 8.0 megapixel front cameras, including 1/3.2 inch high performance Sensor, pixel size is 1.4μm, the image is more bright and moving, and 5P+1P blue glass lenses, it can avoid dazzle light, which make imaging more better. Obviously, if you want to conquer the female consumers, in addition to top camera configuration, appearance should be also enough to fashion; Lenovo S90 thickness is only 6.9 mm, obviously, this smartphone is a perfect substitute for Apple iPhone6. Lenovo S90 is in stock At SpeMall, and its price is only USD292.99!

Buying Link: http://www.spemall.com/Lenovo-S90-Smartphone-4G-LTE-Qualcomm-Snapdragon-410-5-0-Inch1280-x-720-pixels-HD-Super-AMOLED-Screen-8-0MP-13-0MP-Dual-Camera-1GB-16GB_g.html
spemall.com
VIP

Pochwały: 1

Reklama

Powrót do Spemall.com