• Reklama

6 Inch large screen experience 4G Lenovo Note8 Only $189.9

Spemall.com sklep z telefonami i elektroniką. Oferta i promocje sklepu.

6 Inch large screen experience 4G Lenovo Note8 Only $189.9

Postprzez spemall.com » poniedziałek, 2 lutego 2015, 12:18

Lenovo in 2014 released a lot of high cost performance smartphone, sales performance is very good, and the big screen mobile phone should be Lenovo Note8. This machine configuration and process are very good, but its price is only USD189.99 At SpeMall, it is belong to high cost performance in the big screen mobile phone models.

Obrazek

On the appearance, this machine positive adopted a 6.0 -inch 720P display screen, display effect is fairly. The back shell used spray technology, it is comfortable to hold. On the camera, it is built-in a 5.0 megapixel front camera + rear 13.0 megapxiel camera, imaging effect is good, lenovo also for this camera joined several interesting pictures models, playability is very strong.

Obrazek

On the hardware, this machine is equipped with a frequency of 1.7 GHz 64 bit octa core processor, the CPU adopted Cortex-A53 architecture, it have advanced computing power, and combined with strong performance of Mali-T760 GPU. On the memory, it is equipped with 1GB RAM, storage space adopted built-in 8GB ROM + the fuselage memory card expansion. For the systems, Lenovo Note8 also used VIBE UI 2.0 based on Android 4.4, the user experience is outstanding. It is worth mentioning that Lenovo Note8 is equipped with a 3300 mah battery, standby is up to 350 hours. Note8 is also a double card double stay mobile phone, support FDD-LTE 4G, WCDMA 3G and GSM 2G network. If you want to buy a big screen mobile phone, Lenovo Note8 is a good choice for you.

Buying Link: http://www.spemall.com/Lenovo-Note8-4G-LTE-Smartphone-Android-4-4-MTK6752-Octa-Core-5-0MP-13-0MP-Dual-Camera-6-0-Inch-1280-x-720-pixels-IPS-Capacitive-Screen-3300mAh-2GB-8GB_g.html
spemall.com
VIP

Pochwały: 1

Reklama

Powrót do Spemall.com