• Reklama

5 inch ultra-thin product iNew V7 Only USD139.99 At SpeMall

Spemall.com sklep z telefonami i elektroniką. Oferta i promocje sklepu.

5 inch ultra-thin product iNew V7 Only USD139.99 At SpeMall

Postprzez spemall.com » poniedziałek, 5 stycznia 2015, 11:42

INew phone recently released new product, its V series iNew V7 have been launched, this smartphone fuselage the thinnest place is only 5.9 mm, after V3, it is another thin product, let's know V7 core specifications.

Obrazek

INew V7 continues the V3 design style, the whole machine look founder, the back has the obvious radian, bottom and the top of the fuselage are the same circular arc surface modelling, the metal decoration strip set on both sides of the fuselage, it is very eye-catching. The design of other similar to the V3 is breathing light, breathing light is the same as V3, which placed in the location of the HOME button.

Obrazek

Although it is the latest product, iNew V7 doesn't support LTE, carrying MTK6582 quad core processor, it can support WCDMA/GSM network, memory specifications is mainstream, respectively is 2GB RAM and 16GB ROM, it is also equipped with 5 inches 720P resolution screen and front 2.0 megapixel / rear 13.0 megapixel camera, standard 2100 mah battery, run through the depth of customization of the Android 4.4 system. This smartphone is in stock At SpeMall now, and its price is only USD139.99!

Buying Link: http://www.spemall.com/iNew-V7-Smartphone-Android-4-4-OS-MTK6582-Quad-Core-5-0-Inch-1280-x-720-pixels-HD-Screen-2-0MP-16-0MP-Dual-Camera-2GB-16GB_g.html
spemall.com
VIP

Pochwały: 1

Reklama

en.001phone.cn=

Powrót do Spemall.com