• Reklama

5 inch HD screen thin product Lenovo A858T 4G LTE Smartphone

Spemall.com sklep z telefonami i elektroniką. Oferta i promocje sklepu.

5 inch HD screen thin product Lenovo A858T 4G LTE Smartphone

Postprzez spemall.com » środa, 7 stycznia 2015, 11:48

We all know lenovo's "machine sea tactics", the operators customized machine account for the vast majority, and basically is high cost performance A series products. Recently, lenovo launched A series new products, this product is more interesting than the most lenovo A products.

The name of this new smartphone is lenovo A858T, it is easily confused with lenovo S858T, in fact, there are not place similar. Lenovo A858T adopted similar to Lenovo VIBE X2 square body, the fuselage thickness is less than 8 mm, weight is only about 120 g, it have silver and white two version, such a light, thin and color fashion products, it apparently design for younger users.

Obrazek

Although this smartphone appearance is good, as a result of A series, this smartphone specifications is common, it is equipped with 5 inch 720P resolution of IPS screen, memory is 1GB RAM and 8GB ROM, besides, it is built-in front 5.0 megapixel and rear 8.0 mmegapixel dual cameras, running Android 4.44 system, it can support 4G LTE networks. In addition, it is also equipped with a 2150mAh battery.

Processor is the most special places, lenovo this new smartphone is also equipped with the frequency of 1.5 GHz main quad-core processors, the integration of LTE baseband 1.5 GHz quad-core chip does not see more, plus the lenovo and Mediatek relations of cooperation, lenovo A858T perhaps is MTK6732 64 bit LTE solution one of the starting model. This smartphone is in stock At SpeMall now, and its price is only USD224.99!

Buying Link: http://www.spemall.com/Lenovo-A858T-4G-LTE-Smartphone-MTK6732-Quad-Core-1-5GHz-Android-4-4-OS-5-0-Inch-1280-x-720-pixels-HD-IPS-Screen-1GB-8GB_g.html
spemall.com
VIP

Pochwały: 1

Reklama

Powrót do Spemall.com